To RSVP to the conference and reserve your spot, please fill out the APiS North America 2018 User Conference attendance form and click here for full brochure and list of our speakers.
We are excited to share with you, and invite you to join our 1st IQ-Software User Conference, June 4 and 5, 2018! With the impending release of the newly penned SAE/AIAG/VDA alignment intended to guide suppliers and OEMs with a common FMEA guideline, we’re offering a unique opportunity for attendees to hear both the intent and meaning from industry leaders. We’ll also be offering open Q&A forums to answer your questions regarding the soon to be released IQ-Software V7.0 updates to meet your Risk Management needs.
1st Annual User Conference features & key takeaways:
- Industry Leader insight on how to successfully architect, manage, and implement your FMEA activity
- Demonstration and understanding on how the IQ-Software can be used as an effective tool and resource in the development of your DFMEA and PFMEA projects
- Greater awareness and understanding of the FMEA process
- Information on tools and support that can lead to meeting IATF Requirements & Certification
- Networking opportunity with industry professionals
We will be hosting a social and networking happy hour at Granite City, following the first day’s events. Please let us know if you can join us Monday evening from 5-8 p.m. (check YES on your RSVP form). We look forward to seeing you!
Please click the Eventbrite link for further information, and check out our event brochure: APiS North America 1st Annual User Conference
To RSVP to the conference and reserve your spot, please fill out the APiS North America 2018 User Conference attendance form.
All the best,
Lynn and Chad
APiS North America, LLC