We were thrilled to host our second ever User Conference, which took place from June 3 and 4, 2019 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET.
Features of the User Conference
- APIS IQ-Software Version 7.0: forms, graph, boundary diagrams, new features
- The AIAG/VDA Harmonization: Behind the scenes why the AIAG/VDA 2019 looks the way it does
- Training for a Global Team
- Transforming the design and architecture of the DFMEA
- Connecting a Global DFMEA (with variants) to multiple Global PFMEA (with variants) using CARM server
- The P-Diagram
- Web Publisher
The newly penned AIAG/VDA Alignment is intended to guide suppliers and OEMs with a common FMEA guideline. With its official release just weeks away, industry leaders will be presenting their views and intent regarding this long-awaited book. Furthermore, we will answer any of your questions on how IQ-Software Version 7.0 will handle these major FMEA updates.
What can I expect to take away from this conference?
- Expert IQ-Software user experience to demonstrate the features and functionality to provide users greater awareness and understanding of the FMEA process
- Learn from experienced learning and development experts and best practices for training, across global teams, of the IQ-Software
- Receive information on tools and support that can lead to meeting customers’ needs and requirement most efficiently
- Insight from Industry Leaders on how to successfully utilize the IQ-Software and the AIAG/VDA harmonization and changes to the FMEA process, forms, and analysis
We hope to see you there!
Having our first ever User Conference in 2018 under our belt, we feel confident that this year will be even better and more informative. Our goal is to provide our FMEA users with the most useful and practical information possible, enabling them to perform efficient and robust FMEAs. We hope to see you there!
On Monday, June 3rd, from 5-7 p.m we will hold our get together at Granite City: 699 West Big Beaver Road, Troy, MI 48084. A great time to get to know each other, exchange ideas, network and simply unwind from the day.
The User Conference will be held over two days at:
Automation Alley, 2675 Bellingham Drive Troy, Michigan, 48083
For more information, contact us at email@example.com