Dear all, it is that time again to invite you to attend the 3rd Annual APiS North America User Conference. It takes place from Monday, August 24th until Tuesday, August 25th, 2020. The conference will run from 11 AM until 4 PM ET and will be an online event. Please contact us at email@example.com for registration information. Registration is possible from July 15, 2020. Cost per person for online event is $250*.
We hope that you, as well as your families and friends, are staying safe and doing well! This year has presented so many challenges and no one has been left unaffected. We continue to restructure the way work, our students attend school, and we gather with friends, families, and organizations. We understand these challenges and are doing the same, including presenting this year’s APiS North America User Conference via the web platform, Whova. Click here to see the 2-day plan.
WHAT TO EXPECT IN 2020:
• Version 7.0 – more new features up through SP-0060, Monitoring & System Response (MSR), and Functional Safety (FuSa)
• CARM® Server with CSS Module
• Application and use of the Management Reports
• SAE-J1739 Update Following AIAG/VDA Alignment
• Updates to Excel Importing of FMEA & Control Plan
• Automotive Safety System – Critical Considerations for Engineering & Effective Management
• Data Transfer
• Requirements use within the IQ-Software
• Assistant & Rules
• Graph Editor
• Action Tracking & Deadline Editor
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
Key takeaways in participating in the 3rd Annual APiS North America, LLC User Conference:
• Insight from Industry Leaders on how to successfully architect, manage, and implement your FMEA activity
• Industry best practices with the IQ-Software leading to efficient and cost-effective Quality and Safety programs
• Receive information on tools and support for the AIAG and VDA 2019 FMEA Methodology
• Learn the latest Tips-N-Tricks…and maybe some older ones you did not know
• Reference materials from topics covered during sessions and through question and answer discussions throughout the 2 days
• Networking opportunity with various industry’s engineering leaders
*Company group discounts are available. Pricing provided upon inquiry