Service pack V6.5- 0150 is available now. For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. This service pack can be downloaded from our internet sites (https://www.apis-iq.com) (https://www.apis.de).
- RP-228: In the dialog to fade in actions at linked causes, additional system-element context information will be displayed for the failure.
- RP-2340: When exporting a list of deadlines, the S(everity)- and RPN rating are now exported as well. They are assigned their own columns and are not editable
- RP-3463: When a new service pack has been installed, upon restarting the IQ-Software it is possible to have the new features and fixes displayed.
- RP-3730: Deleting notes in the Properties Dialog: It is now possible to delete notes using the “Delete” Icon, along with their translations and in all categories. A dialog will open if a translation or category exists for that note. If neither exist, only the visible text will be deleted. When deleting notes within a variant, the deletions will only apply to that variant.
- RP-4602: When copying structure subtrees, faded in actions will also be copied over, as long as the anchor of the faded in action is part of the copied subtree.
- RP-4942: Some filters were not completely exported when exporting to an Excel file. This has been fixed.
- RP-5016: When copying objects that contain PIM Bookmarks, and then subsequently deleting the original objects, the newly copied objects were not synchronising with the PIM Bookmarks in the PIM Editor. This has now been fixed.
- RP-5017: RIF/ReqIF Import: It is now possible to define customer requirements as quantitative characteristics (or “requirements”) when importing to the IQ-Software. This can be done in the Import scheme configuration dialog.
- RP-5075: Command Line Bookmark: If the template of the Command Line Bookmark in the registry is altered, it is possible to add a further bookmark with the latest value from the registry. The bookmarks that differ from the template will be displayed in red.
- RP-5090: Incremental XML Import: When importing XML files incrementally (File | Import | Import XML data into the current document… ), it is now possible to determine which attributes are overwritten/not overwritten into the fme file. The following setting allows the user to import only new objects along with properties from the XML file, but not change the attributes of existing objects: “Create new objects during import but do not overwrite existing object attributes”.
- RP-5099: IQR (Individual Quality Report): When pasting an IQR template into the PIM Editor with already calculated placeholders, the placeholders were not updating correctly for the new data base. This is now fixed.
- RP-3240: Attributes and categories: It is now possible to merge user-defined attributes. The command “Merge…” is available in the context menu if multiple user-defined attributes are selected.
- RP-4800: When filling in a specific deadline/responsible for a symbolic deadline/responsible a dialog now opens if the deadline/responsible was used in any completed actions. This dialog lists all completed actions with the changed symbolic deadline/responsible so that you can choose in which completed actions the deadline/responsible should be replaced by its specific counterpart. In this way unintentional changes to completed actions is prevented.
Failure Net Editor:
- RP-4059: Reordering elements using Ctrl + arrow keys is now also possible if multiple elements are selected.
- RP-3415: Disconnect function nets with the help of IQ Explorer: Using “Search in document” it is possible to search only for functions (using either “Define search filter” or the Drop-Down list). It is now also possible to select all the functions from the result list (Ctrl+A) and apply the following command using the context menu: “Remove from all nets…”. The same can also be applied to characteristics and failures.
- RP-5061: Due to improved traceability, it is now possible to include the ID (XML) & ID (RIF) when exporting the results list to CSV. The ID (XML) can be used in XML files and the ID (RIF) can be assigned when importing from RIF/ReqIF files. This is possible when the following Display Option setting is active: “Include additional information (ID-Number, URL-Reference, specification etc.) in CSV Export.”.
- RP-4863: In the Object Inspector, it is now possible to transfer a user-defined attribute from a variant to the mother structure (i.e. convert it to a master value)
- RP-4855: The table for the statistical evaluation “Risk matrix” will be extended with the following columns, if the display option “Additional columns for recommended actions” is activated:
– Recommended action
- RP-5087: Statistics, Risk Matrix: In some circumstances, the classifications of causes were not displaying in the evaluations. This has been fixed.
- RP-5136: IQ CT Analysis: “Status trend” on the x-axis shifted to the side of the screen and sometimes was outside of the graphic. This is now fixed.
- RP-4839: Deadline Editor: When exporting a list of deadlines, it is now possible to include user-defined attributes and the effects chain of the cause. The effects chain will be displayed as context information in the name of the cause.