Service pack V6.5- 0170 is available now. For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. This service pack can be downloaded from our internet sites (https://www.apis-iq.com) (https://www.apis.de).
- RP-4755: The attributes “Lower Limit” and “Upper Limit” now can be assigned as variant specific values.
- RP-4801: The suggestion list in the new Input Collector can now be faded in and out.
- RP-5162: CSS Action Tracking: After a module is updated, the actions modified on the CARM NG Server are now correctly transferred from this module to the fme.
Note: the latest version of the CARM NG Server is required.
- RP-5214: Terminology and translation: Using the menu commands “Set reference name as translation” and “Set translation as reference language name” translations can be transferred from the reference language to a translation language and vice versa. This is also possible with PIM Bookmarks.
- RP-5218: Personal Information Manager: The PIM Editor can now be added to Presentation Print and Web Publisher under “File-related documents”. The entire public PIM Bookmark collection is output. Private PIM entries are not intended to be output here.
- RP-5391: Search and Filter: searching for the file name of documents embedded in notes now also takes into account the original file name of the embedded file. You can also search for “embeddedDocument” to find only the notes with embedded documents.
- RP-5418: Sorting “by number” did not work reliably when using special characters like ‘_’ or ‘?’ as (user-defined) numbers. This has been fixed.
- RP-5420: In lists with a tree view, a level can now be folded/unfolded using the mouse:
- Ctrl + left-click: fold/unfold level
- Ctrl + Shift + left-click: fold/unfold the current element and its neighbours
- RP-5428: When printing, there are now additional placeholders for the header/footer to print the document number (%N) and the version index (%I).
- RP-5433: When comparing files in the Consolidation Desktop an internal failure “”UndefinedObject>>#valueFor:object: not understood” sometimes occurred. This has been fixed.
- RP-5435: The menu option: “Help | Update program version” is only executed if the IQ-Software is installed in a valid/correct state on the computer. If this is not the case, the command terminates with an error message.
- RP-5477: A new option “Merge system elements with the same name ” has been added to the import dialog “Import characteristics”. If this option is active, system elements with the same name are merged during the import.
- RP-5488: Control Plan Layout “PLP-IATF 16989”:If the document setting “Control Plan | Use reaction plan/control method as actions ” is active, the action attributes “To be included in Control Plan ” as well as “…as control method ” and “…as reaction plan ” are also taken into account and the actions are listed in the corresponding columns (previously these attributes were not evaluated).
- RP-5528: Statistics/Action Tracking: planned deadlines can now be evaluated starting from the creation date of the analysis.
- RP-5324: If an action has been uploaded to the CARM-NG Server (CSS Action Tracking), its state will be indicated by an object icon.
- RP-5529: Module transitions of failures now incorporate their anchor when adding a module.
- RP-5408: Deadline Editor (IQ structure – failure view): When the document setting “Use safety failure path for RPN calculation” is active, then the value of the secured path is used for the calculation for the B column.
- RP-5409: Deadline Editor (IQ structure – failure view): When the document setting “Use safety failure path for RPN calculation” is active, then the value of the secured path is used for the calculation for the RPN column.
- RP-5414: Deadline Editor (IQ structure – failure view): When the document setting “Use safety failure path for RPN calculation” is active, then the value of the secured path is used for the calculation for the SxO column.
Only with maintenance license:
- RP-4914: Summary Functions and notes template: There are two new placeholders available:1. MAXRPN: determines the maximum RPN from the last completed revision state (highest risk)2. MAXDATE: determines the deadline furthest in the future from the last rated revision state (i.e. when the project is expected to be completed).
- RP-5254: Placeholder & Summary Functions in Notes: If a variant is specified as a base parameter ((%base) e.g. name of project, structure, variant etc.), then this will be active for the placeholder evaluation. If no variant is specified, an active variant will remain active. If no variant is active and none are specified as base parameters, the evaluation is based on the parent structure or the FMEA form etc.. If the base parameter is not clear (e.g. several variants for a single FMEA form/ structure), then it is not defined which variant is used in the evaluation.
Recommendation: if variants are used as a base parameter, these should be unique to each note, otherwise confusion may occur.