Service pack Version 7.0- 0020 is available now. For installation information, new features and fixed bugs see the list below.
Due to technical reasons, it is not possible to install service pack V7.0 – 0020 as an MSP (update patch) on top of the initial delivery of IQ-Software V7.0 – 0010. Updating the IQ-Software via “Help | Update program version” does not work for V7.0 – 0010 either. In order to install V7.0 – 0020 you need to uninstall the current IQ-Software first, then reinstall V7.0 – 0020.
Starting from service pack V7.0 – 0030 installing an update via MSP will be possible again.
All customers who received their delivery of version 7.0 by download (email) can reuse their existing download link to receive an installation archive for a fresh V7.0 – 0020 install.
All customers who received a CD delivery will automatically receive a new CD containing the installation media for V7.0 – 0020.
Note: Customers who have installed V7.0 – 0012 or higher (see “Help | Info”) may alternatively install the MSP directly (e.g. via “Help | Update program version”).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of any questions or problems.
- Global failures and actions can now also get bookmarks. These are “inherited” by their occurrences and are displayed at the end of the bookmarks list with the icon of their global type. Changes to the “global” bookmarks are only possible in the catalogs administration for the global types. [V7-576]
- When deleting the last detection action from an actions group, the detection of this actions group is reset.
When deleting the last preventive action from an actions group, the occurrence of this actions group is reset.
Depending on the workstation setting “Set initial O/D values to 10“, the valuation will be removed or initialized with 10. [V7-615]
- It is now again possible to read/write inspection equipments from/to the template file. [V7-2182]
- Requirements can now also be displayed in the User-defined view. [V7-176]
- When synchronizing to an FMEA form, the system now checks whether the object is already displayed in the open form. If this is the case, the selection only jumps to the object and no other changes are made. [V7-496]
- In the display options of Object Inspector you can now choose whether newly entered variant-specific values should be copied to other variants by automatically opening a choose variant dialog (“Manage variants for variant-specific value assignment”).
This option can be quickly enabled/disabled by double-clicking the variant edit mode icon in the status pane. [V7-574]
- AIAG/VDA Form now has additional filter functionalities which are also available in FMEA Form. [V7-949]
- Noise factor categories for characteristics (from P-Diagram) can now be shown in net and form editors (new display option). [V7-1729, V7-2378, V7-2122]
- When updating a module, changed attributes of objects of the installed module can be retained.
This behavior depends on the document setting “When updating a module at the installation location keep modified object attributes” (in the area “CARM-Server CSS / CSA“). [V7-424]
- When updating a module, deleted objects of the installed module can be retained.
This behavior depends on the document setting “When updating a module at the installation location keep deleted objects” (in the area “CARM-Server CSS / CSA“). [V7-2225]
- When updating a module, new objects that have been added to the installed module can be retained.
This behavior depends on the document setting “When updating a module at the installation location keep newly added objects” (in the area “CARM-Server CSS / CSA“). [V7-2226]
- Option “Insert: Copy with net connections” is added to the Special Drag menu:
- if the object is a failure, function or requirement
- if there are effects or causes
- if source and destination are in the same fme file (causes and effects are NOT copied but only linked)
- You can now choose the notes categories directly in the filter dialog. Consequently, the choice in the display options is now obsolete and has been removed.
The language selection in the filter dialog is now directly coupled with the language selection in IQ Explorer. Changes in one place are taken over to the other so that a uniform behavior is promoted. [V7-1307]
- The new column “action priority” can now be displayed via the display options. This column is filled for actions, action groups and revision states. [V7-2313]
The following bugs have been fixed with this service pack:
V7-2198, V7-2145, V7-2129