Here you can find a comprehensive overview of ALL changes made in APIS IQ-Software Version 6.5 since the initial release.
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0180
- RP-3225: CSS Module: When updating a module now existing catalog entries of previous module versions will be used, if all attributes (name, translations) match. Note: Up to now catalog entries were duplicated.
- RP-4152: Failure Net Editor: For the calculation of the RPN in the failure net, the first effects level is now used to determine the S (severity) rating. This means that an RPN can now be calculated in the failure net with just two levels. Note: until now, the S rating was determined at the second effects level
- RP-4800: Data Manager: When filling in a specific deadline/responsible for a symbolic deadline/responsible a dialog now opens if the deadline/responsible was used in any completed actions. This dialog lists all completed actions with the altered symbolic deadline/responsible so that you can choose in which completed actions the deadline/responsible should be replaced by its specific counterpart. In this way unintentional changes to completed actions is prevented.
- RP-5479, RP-5471, RP-5472, RP-5473, RP-5476: The following options are new:
- Merge functions/failure modes with the same name
– This merges duplicate instances of function- and failure modes within the same parent system. “duplicate” here means having both the same name and number.
- Keep line breaks
– This retains the line breaks when importing names that contain line breaks. Note: names are only displayed with line breaks in tables and the properties dialog only.
- Import text in effects/actions as multiple objects. Define delimiter as:
– If separated by delimiters and edit field for entering delimiters.
It is now possible to import notes for all objects.
Furthermore, there is a new menu option “File | Import | Update characteristics…” to update the values and attributes of existing characteristics. This option is available in the Personal Desktop to update existing instances of characteristics and in Data Manager | Catalogs | Product-/process characteristics to update values and attributes of catalog types.
Changes will be made to characteristics found in the current document language only.
- RP-5551: User View Editor: Filtering a user-defined view: as in other editors, it is now possible to filter the direct S-Severity of failures.
- RP-5555: FMEDA: The calculation info of a FIT calculation is retained when copying and pasting.
- RP-5575: Filtering in the DRBFM worksheet: Untill now failures that were anchored below requirements were also taken into account when filtering for causes. However, these are not visible in the DRBFM worksheet, and thus these failures are ignored during filtering.
- RP-5577: Risk Matrix: For filters based on the risk matrix (SxO, SxD) now the S-Max of the first effects level will be used. Note: Up to now the S-Max of the second effects level was used.
- RP-5582: Summary-Functions/Placeholders: Update with existing text selection sometimes deleted placeholders from the text. This has been fixed.
- RP-5584: Summary Functions/Placeholders: When using FMEA Form system filters in wildcards, it could happen that too many hits were delivered. This has been fixed.
- RP-5588: CARM Server: IQ objects (e.g. function types) with multiple instances remain unchanged when uploading- and adding modules. Until now, they would be doubled for each instance.
- RP-5590: Graph Editor: The Graph Editor may have displayed incorrect user-defined attributes. This has been fixed.
- RP-5592: In the dialog (Menu: “Help | Info”) a link to the “Free and Open-Source Software” (FOSS) used in the software has been added.
- RP-5615: Use operating system settings for existing proxy server.
The option “Take proxy settings from the operating system settings” is offered in the workstation network settings (“false” by default). If this is activated, the values are taken from the registry. When the “Update program version” function is executed or the CarmNG server is accessed, the current proxy settings are always taken from the registry and applied.
Note: If this option is activated, the connection to the CarmNG server is also affected. If you do not want to access the CarmNG server via the same proxy as the program update, this option must remain deactivated and the proxy settings must be set manually. If this option is deactivated in the Windows settings, the checkbox in the workstation settings of IQ-Fmea is also deactivated and disabled, so that the option cannot be checked.
- RP-5616: Partial XML interface: If a variant is active at the time of the export, it is stored in the XML. With an incremental import into the same fme, the corresponding variant is reactivated so that the variant-specific values exported remain variant-specific. If this variant is not contained in the target fme, it is ignored.
- RP-5626: In the Variants Matrix, when including objects in a variant, the query dialog for including dependent objects may not have been displayed. This has been fixed.
- RP-5627: Changing the value of the parent structure using a double-click in the Object Inspector (while a variant is active), resulted in the wrong variant value being preselected in the dialog that opens. This has been fixed and the value of the parent structure is correctly set and displayed.
- RP-5638: User information now displays when anonymizing an fme document via the menu “File | Encrypt document”.
- RP-5645: XML export workstation setting “Export characters as XML entities” is no longer required: this option was originally introduced for SGML to address special characters with symbolic names. With the switch to XML and Unicode, this option has become obsolete.
- RP-5652: The “Notes List” editor was erroneously showing notes of FMEA form versions. This is fixed.
- RP-5655: In the “DRBFM worksheet” it is now possible to select “all” or “none” of the options directly in all “Edit | Select” dialogs.
- RP-5658: In the Adminstration editor “Notes List” there is a new entry “QM documents” in the toolbar combobox “IQ objects”. By selecting this entry you filter for notes of FMEA forms, control plans, DRBFM formsheets, etc.
- RP-5659: When changing the status of an action in a variant using the command “Change to master value“, whereby in at least one other variant there was no value given: the wrong value “untouched” was assigned there. This has been fixed.
- RP-5712: The size of the grab area to change the window width/height in Personal Desktop has been enlarged.
- RP-4307: New display options in the Control Plan Editor: “Options | Context information for functions/characteristics”
Item code of system element/process element
Name of system element/process element
This allows the user to control which context info for product/process characteristics is displayed. Futhermore, the display option “Item code” now applies only to the column “Process element/Operation description”.
- RP-5557: Filter/Highlighting: the level “Function” now excludes the criteria “Control plan exists”, as this constellation makes no sense in the Control Plan Editor.
- RP-5199: The display of the colored text sometimes differed from the display options for new analyses. This has been corrected.
- RP-5677: When performing a difference analysis an error sometimes occurred with special data. This has been fixed.
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0170
- RP-4755: The attributes “Lower Limit” and “Upper Limit” now can be assigned as variant specific values.
- RP-4801: The suggestion list in the new Input Collector can now be faded in and out.
- RP-5162: CSS Action Tracking: After a module is updated, the actions modified on the CARM NG Server are now correctly transferred from this module to the fme.Note: the latest version of the CARM NG Server is required.
- RP-5214: Terminology and translation: Using the menu commands “Set reference name as translation” and “Set translation as reference language name” translations can be transferred from the reference language to a translation language and vice versa. This is also possible with PIM Bookmarks.
- RP-5218: Personal Information Manager: The PIM Editor can now be added to Presentation Print and Web Publisher under “File-related documents”. The entire public PIM Bookmark collection is output. Private PIM entries are not intended to be output here.
- RP-5391: Search and Filter: searching for the file name of documents embedded in notes now also takes into account the original file name of the embedded file. You can also search for “embeddedDocument” to find only the notes with embedded documents.
- RP-5418: Sorting “by number” did not work reliably when using special characters like ‘_’ or ‘?’ as (user-defined) numbers. This has been fixed.
- RP-5420: In lists with a tree view, a level can now be folded/unfolded using the mouse:
- Ctrl + left-click: fold/unfold level
- Ctrl + Shift + left-click: fold/unfold the current element and its neighbours
- RP-5428: When printing, there are now additional placeholders for the header/footer to print the document number (%N) and the version index (%I).
- RP-5433: When comparing files in the Consolidation Desktop an internal failure “”UndefinedObject>>#valueFor:object: not understood” sometimes occurred. This has been fixed.
- RP-5435: The menu option: “Help | Update program version” is only executed if the IQ-Software is installed in a valid/correct state on the computer. If this is not the case, the command terminates with an error message.
- RP-5477: A new option “Merge system elements with the same name ” has been added to the import dialog “Import characteristics”. If this option is active, system elements with the same name are merged during the import.
- RP-5488: Control Plan Layout “PLP-IATF 16989”:If the document setting “Control Plan | Use reaction plan/control method as actions ” is active, the action attributes “To be included in Control Plan ” as well as “…as control method ” and “…as reaction plan ” are also taken into account and the actions are listed in the corresponding columns (previously these attributes were not evaluated).
- RP-5528: Statistics/Action Tracking: planned deadlines can now be evaluated starting from the creation date of the analysis.
- RP-5324: If an action has been uploaded to the CARM-NG Server (CSS Action Tracking), its state will be indicated by an object icon.
- RP-5529: Module transitions of failures now incorporate their anchor when adding a module.
- RP-5408: Deadline Editor (IQ structure – failure view): When the document setting “Use safety failure path for RPN calculation” is active, then the value of the secured path is used for the calculation for the B column.
- RP-5409: Deadline Editor (IQ structure – failure view): When the document setting “Use safety failure path for RPN calculation” is active, then the value of the secured path is used for the calculation for the RPN column.
- RP-5414: Deadline Editor (IQ structure – failure view): When the document setting “Use safety failure path for RPN calculation” is active, then the value of the secured path is used for the calculation for the SxO column.
Only with maintenance license:
- RP-4914: Summary Functions and notes template: There are two new placeholders available:
1. MAXRPN: determines the maximum RPN from the last completed revision state (highest risk)
2. MAXDATE: determines the deadline furthest in the future from the last rated revision state (i.e. when the project is expected to be completed).
- RP-5254: Placeholder & Summary Functions in Notes: If a variant is specified as a base parameter ((%base) e.g. name of project, structure, variant etc.), then this will be active for the placeholder evaluation. If no variant is specified, an active variant will remain active. If no variant is active and none are specified as base parameters, the evaluation is based on the parent structure or the FMEA form etc.. If the base parameter is not clear (e.g. several variants for a single FMEA form/ structure), then it is not defined which variant is used in the evaluation.
Recommendation: if variants are used as a base parameter, these should be unique to each note, otherwise confusion may occur.
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0161
- RP-5381: Variants Matrix Editor: Some object names in the rows and columns were not displaying completely. This is now fixed.
- RP-5388: Statistics Editor: When displaying notes in the Statistics Editor, the following error sometimes occurred: “FmeaStatAttachment>>#notes not understood“. This is now fixed.
- RP-5392: FMEA Form: For linked actions at a cause with multiple references, it was not possible to assign a new valuation, which only applied to the linked location. This has been fixed.
- RP-5397: Process Flow Diagram: User-defined attributes were displaying incorrectly in the Reference column. This is now fixed.
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0160
- RP-5197: The command line bookmark of an object will be marked with “>” if it matches the entry in the Windows registry.
- RP-5216: When using a new configuration file, text did not align correctly in the printout of an FMEA Coversheet (lines spilled over). This has been fixed.
- RP-5254: Placeholder & Summary Functions in Notes: If a variant is specified as a base parameter ((%base) e.g. name of project, structure, variant etc.), then this will be active for the placeholder evaluation. If no variant is specified, an active variant will remain active. If no variant is active and none are specified as base parameters, the evaluation is based on the parent structure or the FMEA form etc… If the base parameter is not clear (e.g. several variants for a single FMEA form/ structure), then it is not defined which variant is used in the evaluation. Recommendation: if variants are used as a base parameter, these should be unique to each note, otherwise confusion may occur.
- RP-5307: If the Clipboard contains an image (and no additional text), then this image can be pasted into the HTML field using Ctrl-V. The pasted image will be automatically embedded.
- RP-5286: The Control Plan now supports the new layout “CP-IATF 16949”. This layout supports alignments for IATF 16949.
- RP-5279: If a notes category had a note which was its own notes category, this lead to a “stack overflow” when transferring a module. This has been fixed.
- RP-5322: After changes to a module (e.g. status change) was made, only a single line was displayed below “Last modification by”. This has been fixed.
- RP-5324: If an action has been uploaded to the CARM-NG Server (CSS Action Tracking), its “upload state” will be indicated with an icon.
- RP-5335: When updating a module, newly embedded graphics did not integrate into the fme document. This has been fixed.
- RP-5203: The “IQ object ID” column in the CSV Export can now be represented as “Standard” or as “XML”. This can be set in Workstation settings -> Settings -> Other. This enables a consistency with respect to the display of the objects in the editors. The IQ object ID is always exported in full length to CSV.
- RP-5289: If the display option “Show notes where available” was active, the following error message sometimes appeared: “FmeaStatAttachment>>#hasNotes” not understood”. This has been fixed.
- RP-5256: Until now, the timestamp format in XML did not indicate the time zone in which the timestamp was generated. The attribute “SYSCOND” now stores this information at elements with a timestamp (e.g. deadline shifts, revision state time stamp etc.). The format is in UTC time.
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0150
- RP-228: In the dialog to fade in actions at linked causes, additional system-element context information will be displayed for the failure.
- RP-2340: When exporting a list of deadlines, the S(everity)- and RPN rating are now exported as well. They are assigned their own columns and are not editable
- RP-3463: When a new service pack has been installed, upon restarting the IQ-Software it is possible to have the new features and fixes displayed.
- RP-3730: Deleting notes in the Properties Dialog: It is now possible to delete notes using the “Delete” Icon, along with their translations and in all categories. A dialog will open if a translation or category exists for that note. If neither exist, only the visible text will be deleted. When deleting notes within a variant, the deletions will only apply to that variant.
- RP-4602: When copying structure subtrees, faded in actions will also be copied over, as long as the anchor of the faded in action is part of the copied subtree.
- RP-4942: Some filters were not completely exported when exporting to an Excel file. This has been fixed.
- RP-5016: When copying objects that contain PIM Bookmarks, and then subsequently deleting the original objects, the newly copied objects were not synchronising with the PIM Bookmarks in the PIM Editor. This has now been fixed.
- RP-5017: RIF/ReqIF Import: It is now possible to define customer requirements as quantitative characteristics (or “requirements”) when importing to the IQ-Software. This can be done in the Import scheme configuration dialog.
- RP-5075: Command Line Bookmark: If the template of the Command Line Bookmark in the registry is altered, it is possible to add a further bookmark with the latest value from the registry. The bookmarks that differ from the template will be displayed in red.
- RP-5090: Incremental XML Import: When importing XML files incrementally (File | Import | Import XML data into the current document… ), it is now possible to determine which attributes are overwritten/not overwritten into the fme file. The following setting allows the user to import only new objects along with properties from the XML file, but not change the attributes of existing objects: “Create new objects during import but do not overwrite existing object attributes”.
- RP-5099: IQR (Individual Quality Report): When pasting an IQR template into the PIM Editor with already calculated placeholders, the placeholders were not updating correctly for the new data base. This is now fixed.
- RP-3240: Attributes and categories: It is now possible to merge user-defined attributes. The command “Merge…” is available in the context menu if multiple user-defined attributes are selected.
- RP-4800: When filling in a specific deadline/responsible for a symbolic deadline/responsible a dialog now opens if the deadline/responsible was used in any completed actions. This dialog lists all completed actions with the changed symbolic deadline/responsible so that you can choose in which completed actions the deadline/responsible should be replaced by its specific counterpart. In this way unintentional changes to completed actions is prevented.
Failure Net Editor:
- RP-4059: Reordering elements using Ctrl + arrow keys is now also possible if multiple elements are selected.
- RP-3415: Disconnect function nets with the help of IQ Explorer: Using “Search in document” it is possible to search only for functions (using either “Define search filter” or the Drop-Down list). It is now also possible to select all the functions from the result list (Ctrl+A) and apply the following command using the context menu: “Remove from all nets…”. The same can also be applied to characteristics and failures.
- RP-5061: Due to improved traceability, it is now possible to include the ID (XML) & ID (RIF) when exporting the results list to CSV. The ID (XML) can be used in XML files and the ID (RIF) can be assigned when importing from RIF/ReqIF files. This is possible when the following Display Option setting is active: “Include additional information (ID-Number, URL-Reference, specification etc.) in CSV Export.”.
- RP-4863: In the Object Inspector, it is now possible to transfer a user-defined attribute from a variant to the mother structure (i.e. convert it to a master value)
- RP-4855: The table for the statistical evaluation “Risk matrix” will be extended with the following columns, if the display option “Additional columns for recommended actions” is activated:
– Recommended action
- RP-5087: Statistics, Risk Matrix: In some circumstances, the classifications of causes were not displaying in the evaluations. This has been fixed.
- RP-5136: IQ CT Analysis: “Status trend” on the x-axis shifted to the side of the screen and sometimes was outside of the graphic. This is now fixed.
- RP-4839: Deadline Editor: When exporting a list of deadlines, it is now possible to include user-defined attributes and the effects chain of the cause. The effects chain will be displayed as context information in the name of the cause.
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0140
- RP-350: Presentation print: It is now possible to choose the starting page number. If this is not 1, then between the Table of contents and the starting page, an additional page will be added indicating that these pages are not filled.
- RP-3262: Merging actions could lead to missing faded-in locations of these actions. This has been fixed.
- RP-4573: Filter/Highlighting: A new system filter is available: “Not completely connected failure net”. This will filter/highlight the following:
- Top effects which are not anchored in the “first” structure level.
- Unrelated failures (independent of the structure level).
- Root causes with effects which are not anchored in the “lowest” structure level.
- RP-4588: When copying to the clipboard (Ctrl + c) and then clicking on the Menu bar “Edit | Paste special”, it is now possible to anchor the copy origin to the target object for failures and functions. This helps e.g. in FMEA form, when the copy origin and target object are far away from each other.
- RP-4716: Notes/Placeholder/Summary Functions: Placeholders and Summary Functions can now be added directly to notes and compiled using Drag&Drop. It is still possible to use the templates (previous method), but this is no longer necessary.
- RP-4732: The Display options setting “Instance count” in the Table editors (FMEA Form, Control Plan, Process Flow Diagram, etc.) now includes system- and process elements
- RP-4736: Search/Filter: The supplementary text is now also considered while filtering a Name, whereby when comparing either the name or supplementary text is used in each translation.Example: using the criterium Name contains “object” you find an action “name of object -> supplementary”. You also find this action using the criterium Name contains “supplementary”.
On the other hand, using a criterium of Name contains “object -> supplementary”, the above action is not found. You would need to use two criteria and combine them via AND.
- RP-4750, RP-4653: The Object Inspector has improved its display of symbolic deadlines in the tabs “Action tracking” and “Action tracking(V)” which are available when inspecting a preventive or detection action:1) the attribute “Symbolic deadline” now indicates the existence of a specific deadline by writing it next to the name of the symbolic deadline, separated by a comma2) the attribute “Deadline” also shows the symbolic deadline (together with a specific deadline if set). This attribute is read only for symbolic deadlines.The same holds for variant specific information in tab “Action tracking(V)”.All action tracking attributes can be changed separately and independently in the Object Inspector. These changes will also be taken into account during consolidation.
- RP-4756: Sample frequency and sample size of test samples are not shown any longer in the structure list. This has been fixed.
- RP-4766: The menu command “Window | Zoom active workspace” is now called “Un-/Zoom active workspace” and is reversible. This command is also executed when double clicking the title bar of a workspace.
- RP-4777: Search/Filter: A new parameterized system filter is now available in the Structure Editor, FFA and IQ Explorer: “Creation or modification date (stamp)”. The following criteria can be determined for this filter:- which objects (e.g. System element, function, etc.) should be filtered- how the criteria is linked (AND, OR, XOR)- creation- and modification date along with comparison operators- the user who was last to make any changesThese parameters can be set via “Properties”
- RP-4799: Printing dialog for Process Flow Diagram, Control Plan, FMEA Forms Editor:
The option (in Extras) “Palette” is renamed to “Palette/Legend (Classification)” respectively added in the Process Flow Diagram. When this option is active, a table of all classification symbols used in the form is printed as an appendix. Formerly, always all available classifiaction symbols were printed.
- RP-4809: Search/Filter: The filter comparison value for ppm can now also be a decimal.
- RP-4839: Deadline Editor: When exporting a list of deadlines, it is now possible to include User-defined attributes and the Effects path of the cause. The effects path will be displayed as context information in the name of the cause.
- RP-4874: Structure Editor/FFA: It is now possible to select an object in the FFA Editor and “make focus element”, either with the context menu, View -> Make focus element or Ctrl + K. Only objects that are relevant to this selected object will remain in view. To cancel this, select “Remove focus”. It is possible to edit, filter, and highlight while the focus is active.
- RP-4882: Search/Filter: The criteria “Declined after reevaluation” for Initial states should now deliver “false”, even when negating. This is because an initial state by definition cannot be reevaluated.
- RP-4885: In the Fault Tree Editor now it is possible to display the following information via display options.
- Faded in actions
- O/D valuation
- RP-4894: Presentation print/Web Publisher: Sorting by structures of Failures/Functions in the category “Function and failure net” did not work. This is now fixed.
- RP-4907: HTML texts: If a passage of text contained empty lines with text attributes (e.g. bold, color, etc.), additional empty lines were falsely added. This is now fixed.
- RP-4914: Summary Functions and notes template: It is now possible to use a placeholder in the notes for the maximum RPN from the last completed revision state (highest risk) and for the deadline furthest in the future from the last rated revision state (i.e. when is the project expected to be completed).
- RP-3853: A user can now subscribe to email notifications of module changes/uploads. The user must login to subscribe and must have a valid email address. Minimum requirement: CARM 4.65-0060.
- RP-4738: CSS Catalogs: The Tooltip now displays any changes to a sent type (e.g. change of name).
- RP-4902: When performing “Upload module” an error sometimes occurred in the Category dialog “Character>>#value not understood”. This is now fixed.
- RP-4735: Notes list: The new command “Update placeholders for all selected objects” can be performed using the context menu or clicking on Edit. At least one entry with a note must be selected. It will then update the placeholders in the notes in all languages and categories.
- RP-4800: When filling in a specific deadline/responsible for a symbolic deadline/responsible now a dialog is opened if the deadline/responsible was used in completed actions. This dialog lists all completed actions with the changed symbolic deadline/responsible so that you can choose in which completed actions the deadline/responsible should be replaced by its specific counterpart. In this way unintentional changing of completed actions is .prevented
- RP-4740: Drag&Drop did not always work correctly when “Synchronize workspaces” was active. This is now fixed.
- RP-4876: Drag&Drop (Special drag): When transferring Functional Safety parameters from one failure to another, the values “fault tolerant time (FTT)” and “DC (LF)” did not transfer. This is now fixed.
- RP-4913: When copying single actions in the Structure Editor and FFA, the deadline/status/responsible of the source object is copied exactly. For this, the Workstation setting “Copy responsibility and deadline” must be active.
Exporting huge form sheets to Excel could produce an error. This is fixed.
Note: We recommend to export large form sheets to Excel in xlsx format, not in xls.
- RP-4904: You can now import FIT rates for system elements from Excel. The Excel import dialog has an additional choice in the column “IQ Object”: “System element (FIT)”.
FMEA Forms Editor:
- RP-224: FMEA Form Layout “FMECA: MIL Task 102 (Causes)”The values displayed in the Alpha and Beta fields are now “Failure mode” and no longer “cause(s)”.Note:1) If you do not want this setting, and would like to revert back to the previous setting, this is possible via a registry entry in the settings branch of the IQ-Software:(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Apis\IQ65\<ProgrammVersion>\Settings). The following registry key must be used: “MilTaskShowAlphaAndBetaForFailureMode” along with the DWORD value “0”.
- MilTaskShowAlphaAndBetaForFailureMode = 0 (This reinstates the previous functionality)
- MilTaskShowAlphaAndBetaForFailureMode = 1 (This uses the new functionality (Standard))
2) If there are multiple causes, then the Alpha and Beta values for each cause (redundant) are repeated.
- RP-1479: When sending emails to “Notify responsible persons (HTML)” the dialog now preselects only those responsible persons that correspond to the selection in the editor.
- RP-4417: The RPN of action groups containing no actions are now displayed in parentheses just like in the Structure Editor.
- RP-4786: When going back to the “previous elements” via the green arrow in the toolbar, the last selection is restored as well.
- RP-4833: In the Graph Editor, it is now possible to display the sum of failure rates (just like in the Failure Net Editor) in the failure of the safety goal.
- RP-4841: User-defined attributes can now also be displayed as additional info in the Graph Editor.
- RP-4666: Search/Filter/Highlight: The new filter criteria “Failure net connections correspond to function net” enables the user to search/filter/highlight failures, whose functions are connected in the same way as the causes and effects in the failure net.
- RP-4685: The system filter “Object properties not corresponding” now includes the causes and effects of failures into the comparision of (to be determined/different) object properties.
- RP-4812: When copying a search result into the clipboard (Ctrl + C) in the Result list, all column values of that result along with Additional info (Settings -> Other) is copied as well. The individual attributes are separated by a semicolon (the same way it works with a CSV Export).
- RP-4814: A new setting allows you to decide which additional information should be included in the CSV export: “Other -> Include additional information (ID-Number, URL-Reference, specification etc.) in CSV Export.”.The additional information will also be copied to the clipboard (as CSV text) when copying an object (Ctrl + C) from the Result list when this setting is active.
- RP-4879: When certain configurations were set, the RPN was not displaying correctly in the result list for Failures/Causes. This is now fixed.
- RP-4815: When selecting the Extended risk matrix, an error message sometimes appeared when using older fme files. This is now fixed.
- RP-4855: The table for the statistical evaluation “Risk matrix” will be extended by the following columns, if the display option “Additional columns for recommended actions” is activated:- Recommended action- Responsible- Status- Deadline
- RP-4787: UTF-8 content from OLE Bookmarks was occasionally being written into XML attributes during export. This is now fixed.
- RP-4850: Invalid XML (ID/IDREF-Error) sometimes occurred during export when NULL variants were associated with other variants. This is now fixed.
- RP-4870: Sometimes “VIETNAMESE” was exported instead of the correct short term VI (ISO 639-1). This is now fixed.
Only with maintenance license:
- RP-4686: Notes and placeholder: It is now possible to use arithmetical functions (sum, difference, multiplication, division and percent) as placeholders in Notes and Quality Reports (IQR).
- RP-4862: A new bookmark functionality is available for maintenance customers: Command-Line Bookmark. This action is only available when the registry entry “CommandLineBookmark” is available. The entry must either be entered manually or by importing a reg file. To read exactly how to use this functionality, go to: Command-Line Bookmark
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0130
- RP-1801: If the status of an action is set to finished a symbolic deadline will be replaced by the concrete date of this symbolic deadline.
- If the status of an action is set to finished a symbolic responsible will be replaced by the concrete person of this symbolic responsible.
- RP-2146: Object-Inspector: Promoting a variant specific deadline attribute of an action to master value in the Object Inspector also wrongly promoted all other variant deadline attributes. This has been fixed.
- RP-2830: The attributes “Sample frequency” and “Sample size” of a test sample now can be assigned variant specific values.
- RP-3156: The following information for the display option “Parameters Functional Safety” has been added: DC value, EDT, ERT
- RP-3479: Variants Matrix Editor: if several objects are selected and the action “Add to variant” is chosen, for each selected object a dialog asking “Add the dependent objects to the variant?” had to be confirmed. This has been changed so that this confirmation dialog only appears once at the beginning.
- RP-4403: When working with two workspaces: with the Structure Editor (above) and the Variants Matrix (below), right-clicking in the Variants matrix resulted in the focus being lost in the Variants Matrix. This has been fixed.
- RP-4436: When importing from LDAP in Teams and persons, it is now possible to define the filter criteria in the “Import” tab: “File | Import | Import persons (LDAP)”. This was previously only possible in “Mapping”.
- RP-4447: If a value is entered for a translation language (not reference language) and there is no corresponding value for this entry in the reference language, then the value of the translation language will also be assigned to the reference language.
- RP-4470: When synchronizing in the Deadline Editor, the layout will not change if the object to be synchronized is visible in the current layout.
- RP-4516: In Process Flow Diagram, by selecting “white” as background color, this will not just change the color to white but reset the background color to default (undefined).
- RP-4553: Structure Editor: When filtering for Deadline/Responsible the actions “NONE” were not filtered correctly. This has been fixed and they are ignored when filtering.
- RP-4556: It is now possible to encrypt emails using TLS. This can be defined in “Tools | Workstation settings | Settings | E-mail”. (The SMTP information should be the same as for your Mail Client Software).
- RP-4570: Find/Filter: it is now possible to filter only the lowest structure level using the filter “Is anchored at lowest level of the structure”. This is useful for e.g. causes that are anchored at this level.
- RP-4575: The translation of “NONE actions” was missing in the Korean language. This has been fixed.
- RP-4588: When copying to the clipboard (Ctrl + c) and then clicking on the Menu bar “Edit | Paste special”, it is now possible to anchor the copy origin to the target object for failures and functions. This helps e.g. in FMEA form, when the copy origin and target object are far away from each other.
- RP-4624: Graph Editor: The grid lines were removed.
- RP-4650: 3rd party software which added additional controls into the window caption could block the closing of dialogs in the IQ-Software. Internal changes should now prevent these interferences.
- RP-4675: Auto filter in Structure Editor/FFA: it is now possible to use an auto filter for numbering using the context menu. This shows only the partial structure that corresponds to the number schema of the selected object (system element, function, etc.).
- RP-4676: Text search for date: When the search pattern in the text search contained a date, the resulting entries with a date in the Table editors and FFA were incorrect. This has been fixed.
- RP-4722: The only icon now displayed in the context information (e.g. structure element, structure, etc) is the object type icon.
- RP-4734: By clicking on a hot-click icon with the “Alt” key held, the new editor will open in an “ALTernative” workspace. The “normal” workspace can be defined in “Tools | Workstation settings | Settings | Personal Desktop | Open editor via hot-click icon in “.
- RP-4741: The FMEA Form filter “The top 10 failures (initial state)” did not filter as expected. This has been fixed.
- RP-3958: “Failure status” statistics: When switching from the results table to the FMEA Form, a query appeared twice asking the user which form to select. This is now fixed.
- RP-4380: It is now possible to show the IQ Object IDs in “Task List Editor” and “Deadline schedule” evaluations.
- RP-3274: In the CSS module of the Service Manager, there is a new display option: “Module size”. The size of newly uploaded modules is saved and can be displayed. This applies from CARM Version 4.65-0060 onwards.
- RP-4532: Used modules of fme documents, whose module information is missing on the CARM Server, can no longer be transferred. Instead, a new module (as a module predecessor ) can be determined on the Server.
- RP-4577: It is now possible to compare a used module’s state with the CARM Sever, in order to find potential differences. From the Structure Editor use the context menu “CSS | Compare module” when a root system element of a module is selected. This is also possible using the Menu bar “CARM Sever | CSS Modules | Compare module”. Note: only differences in the module will be compared and not module transitions.
- RP-4635: Module variants can now be updated to new generations.
- RP-4699: In the “add module” dialog, notes icons are now displayed.
- RP-2585: In Control Plan, “ID numbers” (variant-specific) for miscellaneous objects can be displayed. This can be done by ticking the box in “Display options | Options | ID number”.
- RP-4019: In Control Plan it is now possible to group the fields “Inspection method”, “Size”, and “Frequency” into one field called “Test sample”. This can be done in the Display Options by selecting “Options | Miscellaneous | Show field ‘Test sample’”.
- RP-2860: In “Data Manager – Notes list” the notes of action groups will also be displayed.
- RP-4486: Catalogs/Administration editors: The search option tab “Attributes” (Edit | Find…) has been removed from editors where it has no relevance.
- RP-4090: Presentation print/Web Publisher: it is now possible to select multiple structures and variants for structure-based documents in one step.
- RP-4316: In Presentation print/Web Publisher: it is now possible to select multiple e.g. fmea form sheets, and add variants to all of them at once using the context menu.
- RP-4583: Web Publisher: it is now possible to define the layout (either persons or teams) for Teams and persons. To set this go to “File | Web publisher | Settings | Display options… | Publisher options | Layout”.
- RP-1403: When exporting forms into Excel: The header width will match the width of the data area (in columns).
- RP-4239: Excel import regarding mechatronics objects: When importing an Excel table containing mechatronics objects the failure net was built according to following schema: Effect – Mode – Error response – Error detection – Operating condition – Cause
- This has been changed so that now the failure net is built using this schema: Effect – Error response – Error detection – Operating condition – Mode – Cause
- The old behavior can be reactivated by entering the registry entry key ‘use_RP_4239_Implementation’ with value (DWORD) ‘0’ under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Apis\IQ65\<product>\Settings
- RP-4548: When importing characteristics from Excel (File | Import | Import characteristics), a query dialog would ask for each characteristic which variant it should be connected to. This has been changed so that the import is no longer variant specific.
- RP-2751: In the “Properties dialog | Attributes” for actions, it is now possible to set/unset the action to global. This can be done by selecting/unselecting the box “Is global action”.
- RP-4610: In the “Info” tab of the properties dialog, it is possible to display and hide the details. It is also possible to always display the details by clicking on “Info | Options | Always show details”.
FMEA Forms Editor:
- RP-2954: Using the display option “Use symbols for valuations” it is possible to use traffic light icons instead of numbers for valuations. This can be found by going to “Display options | Options II | Colors”. The size of the icons has been enlarged.
- RP-4417: The RPN of action groups containing no actions are now displayed in parentheses just like in the Structure Editor.
- RP-4448: In FMEA cover sheet, the option “right-click | Add file name” is available again.
- RP-4006: In the IQ Explorer filter: it is now possible to include the “ID number” when filtering for “Object properties ‘corresponding'” and “Object properties ‘not corresponding'”. This can be done by ticking the “ID” box in “Properties”.
- RP-4636: In the Variant comparison table, the Causes/effects list will not appear if Failures/functions are also excluded from the variant. This reduces the size and complexity of the comparison table.
- RP-4652: When opening the Variant comparison table with ratings of faded in actions, the error message “ActionsGroup>>#discoveriesForFaded not understood” sometimes appeared. This has been fixed.
- RP-3356: Failure Net Editor: Using the command “Edit | New | Connect causes/effects from function net”, it is now possible to define new failures directly, in the dialog box that opens, using the context menu.
- RP-4433: The confirm message when deleting a connection when multiple objects were selected has been improved. The text “Delete?” has been replaced with “Delete connections anyway?”.
- RP-4541: When linking to nets and with “Confirm mouse operations” selected, a query dialog popped up asking “Link object?”(introduced in SP 0120). This has been disabled.
Personal Information Manager (PIM):
- RP-4547: Personal Information Manager: it is now possible to load & save an Individual Quality Report (IQR) template in the configuration file as well as the fme document.
- RP-4596: When copying objects with PIM bookmarks, the bookmark reference of the original does not change. This allows copied PIM bookmarks to be synchronized back to the PIM Editor again.
- RP-4623: When bookmarks were applied across multiple files, synchronizing with the icon or by the Menu “Edit | Sync to bookmark” did not work for the file that wasn’t open. This has been fixed.
- RP-4555: Frequency analysis: when printing, the language in the legend did not match the content language. This has been fixed.
- RP-4600: After changing the document language, a set filter was ignored. This has been fixed.
- RP-4691: Difference analysis: when filtering the “Cause” column, an error message “FmeaStatDiffAttachment>>#notesObject not understood” would sometimes appear. This has been fixed.
Tools and Dialogs:
- RP-513: When merging objects in multilingual documents, the user is notified if the translations are inconsistent in the merge dialog box.
- RP-1528: When deleting a structure, a dialog box will display which variants and versions are affected.
- RP-1897: The “Rename instances” dialog now allows textual “filters” for certain instances, e.g. instances only within a structure.
- RP-3596: In the settings for print batch it is now possible to choose the layout of the table of contents. The two options are portrait and landscape. Only one can be chosen or neither. If neither are selected, then the standard print settings will apply.
- RP-4524: The default setting for the option “Merge instances” in the dialog “Merge” will contain the most recent state for as long as the IQ-Software is open.
- RP-4644: Filter dialog (detail filter): The button “Levels” now opens the “Filter criteria dialog” for all objects. The button “Criteria” on the other hand opens the “Filter criteria dialog” for the currently selected objects (this is the same as double-clicking on the object).
- RP-4562: If data is exported to a partial XML interface and then reimported, the structural dependents will be reconstructed (if it is possible).
- RP-4657: XML Import: The message “No problems found” is unnecessary and will no longer appear.
- RP-4665: RIF Import: Along with the RIF format, it is now also possible to import customer requirements from XML files in ReqIF format.
- RP-4670: When importing XML data with characteristics that were not explicitly defined, the characteristics were imported as process characteristics. This default behavior has been changed and product characteristics will now be generated instead.
- RP-4677: XML Import: When the Workstation setting “Derive new failure tree automatically from failure net” was active during an import, the imported failure trees were overwritten (since Service Pack 0100). This has been fixed so that the failure trees from XML files remain unchanged.
Only with maintenance license:
- RP-3449: Using the properties dialog (File | Properties | Settings), it is now possible to view all workstation- and document settings and directories of the fme document. This information can be copied, sent by email, printed, or exported as HTML.
- RP-4550: In Web Publisher, a new option is available: “Create a reference file in the parent directory for the current job.”. This creates an HTML file in the parent directory with the same name as the name of the Web Publisher job. By opening this file, the user will be redirected to the last job done in the Web Publisher.
- RP-4552: In Web Publisher, a new hyperlink “Structure variants” is available (only when variants are exported). Clicking on the link shows all variants (that were involved in the export). These links show the variant documents that concern the variant.
- RP-4662: RIF/ReqIF Import: Maintenance customers now have the ability to use the RIF/ReqIF import functionality. An explanation of how to use this interface can be found here: https://www.apis-iq.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/apis_rif_import_20151026_EN-min.pdf
Customer specific changes:
- RP-2847: Bosch – CARM Server module variants: In the Services Manager it is now possible to select and compare a module and its dependent module variants by using the context menu and selecting the two elements. This works the same way as the “Compare module” functionality.
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0120
- RP-373: The function in Document settings “Use LDAP server for user login” can now be used independently of any other setting or expansion stage. This option can only be activated/deactivated by the supervisor. This function supports the central administration of persons and passwords using the LDAP Server. For the synchronization to work properly, there must be an existing connection to the LDAP Server.
- RP-610: It is now possible to import a list of either product- or process characteristics from an Excel file. Using the new menu command “File | Import | Import characteristics…” in Personal Desktop and Data Manager “Catalogs”, characteristics and characteristic types can be imported with their corresponding attributes (e.g. number, notes, value etc.).
- RP-2279: The Net Editors now observe the setting “Confirm mouse operations” (Menu: Tools | Workstation settings) and ask, when performing Drag and Drop, if the setting has been set.
- RP-3112: You can now sort by “name of function/characteristic” in the Failure Net Editor.
- RP-3142: Using a new Workstation setting (System optimization | “Derive new failure tree automatically from failure net”), you can now choose whether to automatically create a failure tree or not.
- RP-4002: Merging objects is now more comfortable via one new dialog.
- RP-4204: Several filters can now be simultaneously selected in the filter dialog (multiselection by Ctrl + left mouse button) and deleted. It is no longer necessary to select each filter individually to delete it.
- RP-4205: In the filter dialog if the mouse is hovered over the hot-click symbol “Notes”, an info bubble will appear with the notes of the filter.
- RP-4288: The Placeholder function in templates (introduced in SP0100) can now be used to immediately convert the data into static text. For this you need to add two “%” at the start of the placeholder sequence. Example: %sfil(search-filter-name)% creates a dynamic placeholder (Text contains the placeholder function and can be refreshed). %%sfil(search-filter-name)% creates static placeholder (text immediately becomes static after replacement).
- RP-4304: Templates can now be saved directly into the fme file as well as into the configuration file. This makes them available away from the workstation. To perform this action, right click the mouse and select “Templates | Template (fme)”. Templates from the configuration file can then be either exported or imported into fme files.
- RP-4330: When data with notes and embedded files (graphics etc.) were written into the Template, in some cases the embedded files did not transfer successfully. This problem is fixed.
- RP-4337: When filtering in FMEA Form/Deadline Editor for “has failure with… is anchored at system element with…”, under certain circumstances run time errors would occur. This is fixed.
- RP-4338: In both Control Plan & Process Flow Diagram copying system elements via Drag and Drop now copies their dependent objects (characteristics etc.) as well. This functionality works across files and in the same way as in other editors. To copy the system element without dependent objects, use “Special Drag” (i.e. Drag and Drop with the right mouse button) and the corresponding option in the menu.
- RP-4348: When closing a network version of IQ-Software, an error message sometimes appeared when the network connection to the file share of the program installation was broken. This is fixed.
- RP-4363: Search results of global actions were not displayed consistently in connection with responsibles, deadlines and initial states. This is fixed.
- RP-4367: In the Matrix Editor (Parts Functions Matrix, Variants Matrix, Variants Transition Matrix), the export as HTML and Excel file can be accelerated. This works by entering a value in the dialog box (Display options | HTML/XLS export | Replace symbol by). In the exported file this value will be inserted instead of the symbol in the matrix.
- RP-4368: The icons of the following object types were changed/revised: Error detection function type, Error response function type, Error detection function, Error response function, Error detection, Error response.
- RP-4374: Personal Information Manager (PIM): The WYSIWYG editing of lists and paragraphs in the notes entries has been improved.
- RP-4377: FMEA Evaluations: The content of the field “FMEA type” is now shown using the current document language (was previously displayed in interface language).
- RP-4378: There is now a third option when using Special Drag (Drag and Drop with the right mouse button) to copy the source object from the Catalog Editor. The source object is copied over without its dependent objects (type information is copied over but the context objects are not). Previously only 2 options were available: Source object is copied over as text copy or together with context objects (e.g. “Catalog -> Apply known failures”).
- RP-4404: If Sticky notes are opened in multiple desktops and different files, by clicking on the “Edit” this potentially lead to files closing and content in personal desktops being changed. This is fixed.
- RP-4380: In Analysis Desktop it is now possible to show the IQ Object IDs in “Task List Editor” and “Deadline schedule” evaluations.
- RP-2083: In the “CSS Catalogs” editor the “Edit” menu now contains the “Find…” command.
- RP-4456: The context menu option “Notify module users…” was added to the editor “CSS Module” in the area “Module”.
- RP-4491: The option “Copy specific deadlines for modules” was not factored in when transferring module variants. This is fixed.
- RP-2027: If the deadline or responsible of a global action is changed in the Catalogs for actions types, then a message will appear explaining how often this global action is used and a confirmation query asking whether to proceed with the changes.
- RP-4267: Until now the text search in Catalogs allowed the choice to include user defined attributes. As these are assigned to instances and not catalog entries, this option did not make any sense in the Data Manager and has subsequently been disabled.
- RP-4298: In the Notes list the notes for “action groups” appear separately for selection.
- RP-4401: Terminology/Translation: Highlighting and filtering of “out-of-date translations” and “not translated entries” was not working correctly. This is fixed.
- RP-4346: Web Publisher/Presentation Print: Selecting the Structure list or the Structure Tree in connection with multiple manually selected variants and filters lead to the wrong results being given. This is fixed.
- RP-4369: Web Publisher/Presentation Print: The display options were not applied correctly when they were manually defined in connection with the Structure Table. This is fixed.
FMEA Forms Editor:
- RP-4246: The “copy actions” when using Drag and Drop in the FMEA Form have been adjusted so that the attributes “Responsible”, “Deadline” and “Status” are transferred from source to destination object. This action is now analog to the copy actions in Structure tree and Function/Failure Analysis.
- RP-4455: Under certain circumstances in the Bosch FMEA form layout an error occurred ‘”RevisionState>>#notesSignificance” not understood’. This happened if a failure cause exists with a revision state that has no action groups and the attribute “No further revision planned” is set and the display option “Show notes” is active. This is fixed.
- RP-3995: A new graph will now always be opened in the butterfly partial view. Except in:
- Context menu: “Graph Editor (complete graph)”
- Category “open graph”: “open other failure/function graph”
- RP-4319: When performing commands using the category “Analyze actual values (functional safety)”, the results will only display relevant paths. Example: An analysis regarding missing values will only show paths containing missing values.
- RP-4342: In IQ Explorer the tab “Search in files” now displays the operating system file “Attributes”. This makes it easier to determine which files are read only (e.g. “ra” stands for “read only” and “archive”). Apart from this you can now perform the following commands using the right click menu: open document, open directory in Windows Explorer and copy filename to the clipboard.
- RP-4370: It is now possible to display the tests in IQ Explorer in the grouped result list for the search results of characteristics. Next to the name of the test is the sample size and sample frequency. The existing display option “Other | Show the grouped result list with additional information (notes, user-defined attributes, top effects, etc.)” controls whether this information is shown or not.
- RP-4427: When searching for modules on the CARM Server, the “module category” can also be defined as a filter criterion. In the future, hierarchical superordinate module categories will also be considered (if requested). This can be controlled in the search filter of the Filter dialog | Attributes | Search nets/structures down to depth 0: (option must be activated).
- RP-4106: If the new Workstation setting (System optimization | Consolidation) “Archive documents automatically after consolidation (into subfolder “archive”)” is active, then both the primary and secondary document will be relocated to the subfolder “archive” after consolidation. The current date and time will prefix the file name. As a result, only the documents yet to be consolidated will remain in the consolidation directory.
- RP-4321: When Object bookmarks of files to be consolidated point towards non-local external files, this lead to a warning “path not found” when consolidating. This warning will not appear in the future.
- RP-2299: For selected analyses, it is now possible to hide result list columns using check boxes.
- RP-4334: When performing the Quality Function Deployment (QFD) Analysis, the respective matrix can be opened with a command in the context menu.
- RP-4414: When printing a variant specific, FMEA form-related analysis, all forms contained in the variant were factored in, instead of just the selected ones. This is fixed.
- RP-4476: Under certain circumstances the error message “UndefinedObject>>#x” appeared in the Frequency analysis. This is fixed.
- RP-227, RP-2799, RP-3270: The functionality “Show action(s) at linked causes” from the context menu has been improved. It is now possible to select multiple actions with the same failure using multi-selection to show them all together. Furthermore, it is now possible to choose between either direct- or root causes and all the positions that have actions “shown” (faded in) will be displayed.
- RP-4270: A run time error previously occurred when performing a Drag and Drop with the right mouse button and dragging an action from the Structure tree into the Failure Net. This is now fixed.
- RP-4402: In the text search of the Structure Editor it is possible to select “Highlight all matching entries” and “Highlight all found entries in the entire tree”. As both options exclude each other, it is now only possible to either select one option or neither.
- RP-3994: When performing a partial XML Export of net objects, the net connections will be reconstructed on import as long as the objects already exist in the function or failure net of the destination file.
- RP-4344: XML Interface: Using the Workstation setting “Export S-Max with all faults that have no direct Severity or a lower one” you can control, whether the maximum severity is recorded with failures (that have been connected to effects). This action will be performed if this option is active, the failure has no direct Severity or the S-Max is greater than the direct Severity. This setting is deactivated by default as the calculation of the Severity can result in longer export times. The values are in so-called SDGS containers: <SDGS><SDG SI=”DICTIONARY” GID=”root”><SD SI=”SmallInteger” GID=”significanceMax”>10</SD></SDG></SDGS>
- RP-4372: When performing an XML Export of variant specific user defined attributes, run time errors potentially occurred if user defined attributes had been deleted. This is fixed.
- RP-4375: When importing RIF files (XML) there are now additional “Import options” in the import dialog. These allow you to decide which type of object the data from the RIF file should be imported as (system element, function, characteristic, failure, action). If objects with the same ID have already been imported, then they will not be replaced.
Only with maintenance license:
- RP-4287: Customers with maintenance contracts can now create “IQRs” (Individual Quality Report) in the Personal Information Manager. This is a development from SP0100 whereby templates have a placeholder function. A more precise description of this functionality can be obtained through our customer support.
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0112
- RP-4313: There was a serious issue in Service Packs V6.5 – 0110/0111:
When a new instance of a global action is created, the (non-variant specific) deadline/status is lost from the global action. In addition it is not possible for the user to recover the lost information and save new deadlines.
This problem is fixed. Additionally the user is notified when opening a file that contain(potentially) affected global actions. Public PIM entries are created for these actions. They can be reviewed in Personal Information Manager and their deadline/status must be checked. A notification will only appear for files that have been affected by this problem.
Date of Release:
- 23-February 2016
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0110
- RP-1815: There is a new checkbox in the rename dialog to show only instances in the currently active variant(s).
- RP-1816: When deleting a user-defined attribute all referenced objects are listed.
- RP-2042: When the computer goes into sleep mode, the IQ-Software tries to store all open documents. Documents on network drives are closed afterwards. After waking from sleep mode, the software now tries to reopen these files on network drives.
This is still not a recommended workflow. All IQ files should be saved and closed manually before the computer is set in sleep mode.
- RP-2046: Failure Net: The RPN of a root cause is shown, even if the root cause is focus element of the failure net.
- RP-2276, RP-4175: You can now export and import the following items as a text file in the administration editor “Attributes and Categories”: User-defined attributes, Notes categories, Function categories, and Categories for action groups.
- RP-2326: You can now easily change the node spacing (View | Format | Node spacing) in many editors interactively via a dialog.
- RP-3049: In the Control Plan you can now always create new test samples via the context menu in the columns “Control method” and “Reaction plan”.
- RP-3105: The dialog to “Connect effects/causes from function net” in the Failure Net Editor now remember its size and position.
- RP-3201: New document setting “Use safety failure path for RPN calculation”. This option controls if the severity of the safety failure path (error detection/error response) will be used for RPN calculation.
- RP-3279: In Object Inspector (CTRL+I) it is now possible to delete Variant-specific deadlines from global actions.
- RP-3772: Error Fixed: Excel import of operating conditions” no longer automatically creates error detections and error responses.
- RP-3780: Deleting an “Inspection Equipment” in “Administration” no longer results in all tests (from that particular Inspection equipment) being deleted. Instead, the tests will remain but Inspection Equipment will be blank.
- RP-3946: The “Supplementary Text” of Actions is now also shown in the “Properties Dialog” (under the Name) and can also be changed/edited there. The Supplementary Text is normally used together with CARM NG Action Tracking and can optionally be shown as add on for action names. (Extras | Document Settings | General | Show supplementary text of actions as add-on for names)
- RP-3987: IQ Explorer: Column Header names (Responsible/Deadline) in “Result” and “Deadline” are now unified.
- RP-4001: Error fixed: It is no longer necessary to re-enter the Server Path if network access failed on first attempt when starting the NLX License. Additional options are also now available to the user.
- RP-4032: For Actions there are 2 new filter options
Action has symbolic Responsible (person) without a specific/assigned Responsible (person)
Action has symbolic deadline without a specific date
- RP-4044: The XML Export (Draft) will always export the Status/Responsible of Actions to “Initial State” (FM ACTION) independently of the Document Setting “first Revision State should have Responsible/Deadline”. This improves the “round trip” behaviour even when the Document Setting was changed.
- RP-4060: Consolidation: New dependent objects in “Secondary Document” are now sorted (where possible) in the correct place/location in the Consolidation result (depending on their “neighbourhood”).
- RP-4064: When using Drag&Drop of global actions from the catalogue to a revision state, neither “Responsible” nor “Deadline” from global actions are modified/changed.
- RP-4082: A warning message will now appear when converting a Characteristic in a Function if dependent Objects (Test Samples, Control Methods, Reaction Plans) are deleted. Previously, this was only the case when Control Methods and Reaction Plans were used as dedicated objects.
- RP-4144: If a new Assistant Rule is added, it automatically receives the current “Category for rules”.
- RP-4162: When starting the IQ-Software with a network license and no free licenses are available, an information message is shown. The current license users are now shown in the detail area.
- RP-4166: The “Special-Drag” (hold right mouse click and move) in “Customer Requests Editor” was adapted and the command “Copy” was added.
The action “Move” moves the request to its destination.
“Text copy” creates a new request without the object properties of the source object.
“Copy” copies the request with its object properties.
- RP-4171: You can now choose that the automatic search for secondary documents in consolidation desktop only searches the current directory. This can speed up the search considerably.
- RP-4177: The XML-Interface now stores the ID of the “Clone-Management-Information” in its export info, if the source document is a clone. The clone management information itself is still not being exported.
- RP-4182: Properties Dialog: With active variant the Specification of a Characteristic from the master structure now appears, as long as no variant specific specification has been entered.
- RP-4193: Error Fixed: Filter based on the focus column in “User view editor” did not always work correctly.
- RP-4211: Comments from Templates provided by Place Holder can now be converted to Static Text using SHIFT+CTRL+F9. After this, using F9 to update/refresh the placeholder will not change anything.
- RP-4220: Templates (Notes): The Placeholders for Filename (%f) and Path (%n) now perform exactly as in Header/Footer.
- RP-4236: Error Fixed: Certain background colours assigned to “Structures” and “Variants” prevented their selection in Project Management Dialog.
CARM and CARM-NG-Server:
- RP-1916: CSS Module – New Workstation Setting “Inherit severity maximum for the effect fringe of the module”. If this option is active, the severity maximum will be used for the severity of the module fringe.
- RP-3945: CARM-NG Action Tracking: If Actions are transferred again to the server then Supplementary Texts will also be updated.
- RP-4167: Using a new Display Option “CSS-Module Information” (Hot-click symbols) it is now possible to hide or display Icons for CARM-Server Module Information.
- RP-4216: With “Update module” now all approved modules of the used module chain are eligible.
- RP-3924: In “Presentation Print” it is now possible to select a specific range of FMEA Form pages to be printed.
- RP-4190: Error Fixed: In “Presentation Print/Web Publisher” missing Control Plan Views (e.g. Inspection Plan) were added.
- RP-4228: Error fixed: When printing Statistics “Action Tracking” errors occurred while trying to print “Current Page”.
FMEA Forms Editor:
- RP-331: For the automatic classification calculation in “FMEA Form”, a data basis can be set for each Rule. As a default value “last, not abandoned Revision State” will be used.
- RP-1893: New Display Option: “Options III | Show RPN of not secured effects path”. When this is active both RPNs from secure and insecure paths will be shown (like in structure list).
- RP-2843: New Display Options: “Use back color for historical revision states”. This option enables user to decide if the following fields of “historical revision state” should use back coloring: O-Rating, D-Rating, RPN, S x O, S x D, D x O, RMR. “Historical” revision states are all revision states that were set before the last completed Revision State (including Initial State). This option is active by default (no change to the old behavior).
- RP-4150: Error Fixed: The automatic classification calculation in FMEA Form previously included abandoned Action groups in its calculation. This has been fixed.
- RP-4224: FMEA Form-Filters on “Classification” now only take into account the correct classification value. This also applies if the classifications are calculated automatically.
- RP-287: New Display Option in FMEA Cover Sheet “Show field ‘Name’ always”. This controls whether a Name is shown in the “Approval Box”. An existing Person can be entered using the context menu (Persons).
- RP-3942: Error Fixed: in FMEA Cover sheet it was previously not possible to paste a Variant Specific Cover Sheet using the context menu (right mouse click).
- RP-2834: IQ Object-ID can now be shown in the Results List.
- RP-2842: While using Analyses Pareto analysis, Pareto compact and Difference analysis, it is now possible to select “Numbering of causes” (Display options | Axes | X- Axis Labels).
- RP-3289: The position of the Legend can now be configured in “Display Options | Graphic” (right, left, top or bottom)
- RP-4188: The update/refresh of visible, structure based Analyses have been improved.
- RP-1835: You can now show the “ID number” in the Structure Editor, Function Net and Graph Editor by setting a display option.
- RP-4028: The item code and the number string will now be truncated based on the name length specified via display options.
- RP-1892: When using “Export list of deadlines” the columns “S-rating” and “RPN” will also be exported.
Caution: An Excel list of deadlines created in Version V6.5 – 0110 cannot be read in previous versions of the software.
- RP-2841: Using the new display option “System element of next higher level”, corresponding System elements can now be shown in the columns “Failure/Failure Mode” as context information.
- RP-3255: When clicking on “Export list of deadlines” the question “Do you want to use current display options for export” will appear. By clicking “Yes”, activated context information (e.g. Item Code) will also be exported.
Only with maintenance license:
- RP-376: In IQ Explorer Menu “CARM-Server | CSS Action-Tracking-NG” a new option is now available: “CARM-NG Action-Tracking Status report”. This sends a report in the form of PIM-Entry with regard to the Condition/Extent of actions in the current fme file to its counterparts on the CARM-NG-Server.
The menu option “CARM-NG Action-tracking Adaption” will update the modified actions from the server into fme file and also transfer the missing Actions from fme file onto the server.
- RP-4083: IQ Explorer now offers more menu options “CARM Server -> CSS Action-Tracking NG” in order to synchronize actions on the server with their equivalents in fme files.
Customer specific changes:
- RP-4014 (Bosch): The Risk matrix and Extended risk matrix in the template file contain only grey entries. This applies also to new Risk matrices.
- RP-4065 (Bosch): In Properties dialog of “Functions” — Tab: “Attributes”. The existing space for the fields “Limits” and “Conditions” is utilized better.
- RP-4066 (Bosch): New Display Option in FMEA Forms Editor: In the context information for both “Causes” and “Effects” you can now display:
– Limits for Functions/Characteristics
– Conditions for Functions/Characteristics
(Info: Limits and Conditions for functions/characteristics can be edited if the workstation settings “Impact analysis activate” is switched on). The display options are switched off by default.
- RP-4140 (Bosch): Added the Valuation Catalog “CDQ0305 Issue 6.1 from 02.03.2015” and descriptions for the symbols to identify particular characteristics.
- RP-4240 (Bosch): In the Difference Analysis of Statistic-Editor it is now possible when evaluating O**2 x D to sort by last completed revision state. (Display options | Sort)
Date of Release:
- 4-February 2016
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0100
- RP-2591: Revision states / action groups that only contain “None” actions now have the status “finished”.
- RP-3001: Versions of FMEA form sheets did not contain the outline information of names. This has been fixed.
- RP-3233: A newly installed IQ-Software now offers the following customizations on startup:
Full functional range
- RP-3232: You can now transfer the ID number via special-drag (drag&drop using right mouse button).
- RP-3564: When importing a structure that includes elements of a previous exported structure, unintentional name modifications were performed on those elements. This has been fixed.
- RP-3777: When you change the deadline/responsible after selecting multiple instances of a global action, you had to acknowledge multiple confirmation dialogs. Now you only have to acknowledge once per global action.
- RP-3821: When a function was converted to a characteristic, requirements defined for this function were deleted without user notification. This has been fixed.
- RP-3851: You can now print not only the meeting log but also the header of one or more selected meeting logs in presentation print and Web Publisher. Each header is printed on a separate page.
- RP-3858: You can now filter and highlight simultaneous in Structure Editor and FFA, just like in Forms Editor.
- RP-3859: The filter dialog now shows the active filter in bold and with a “>” prefix. It is thus possible to identify the active filter independent of the current selection.
- RP-3865: There is a new filter criterion “Is an interface function or in its context” available in the list of extended criteria for functions, failures, revision states, action groups and actions. This filters objects that are an interface function or are in its structural context.
- RP-3889: Web Publisher: Using the (renamed) export option “Navigation: create a link to the fme for each document” you can choose that documents exported in HTML are referenced by hyperlink and can be opened via the link. These links are now in the form of an IQ-URL reference (formerly this was done via .fmx files).
- RP-3890: With SP-0090 linked files (in notes) that are not stored in the global reference path but in a subfolder relative to the .fme file were no longer found. This is fixed.
- RP-3896: The filter dialog now shows the type of logical combination (AND, OR, XOR) after the filter. This applies to hierarchical filters that are tested sequentially on potential hits.
- RP-3921: PIM-Editor: You can now email the text of a PIM-entry to one or more people or teams via the context menu entry “Send email to…”.
- RP-3923: Web Publisher/Presentation print: You can choose variants for form sheets, statistics or nets via the context menu as the data source for documents. Now you can select multiple variants in one go.
- RP-3938: Filter dialog: The buttons for removing single filter criteria or removing filter values are renamed from “Delete” to “Remove”. This distinguishes them better from the “Delete” button that gets rid of the whole filter.
- RP-3951: XML-Export: With active document setting “Initial state must have a deadline” if an action in initial state received a deadline status different than completed, then this status was not – after deactivating the document setting – exported into XML. This is now fixed so that the XML export works again like in V6.0. Manually set deadline status at initial revision states is always exported, even if the document setting above is deactivated.
- RP-3978: XML-Export: see RP-3951. The same goes for document setting “Initial state must have responsibility” and a manually set responsibility in an initial revision state. These manually set values are always exported (like in V6.0), even if the document setting is not active.
- RP-3983: When reorganizing documents and utilizing the option to “Delete unused embedded documents/graphics” it was possible that certain documents were removed even though they were still in use. This is fixed. The same applies to menu command “Delete unused documents/graphics” in the notes list editor.
- RP-4011: You can change the installed language (quicker) via Ctrl + double click on the languages field in the status bar.
- RP-3783: The properties dialog now allows editing of all test samples (including their sample size and frequency) of a product/process characteristic, even if multiple test samples have the same inspection equipment.
- RP-3982: Object Inspector: Trying to edit a variant specific deadline in certain data constellations could lead to the internal error “OrderedCollection (0 items) – index: 1 is outside of collection bounds”. This is fixed.
- RP-3873: Analysis Desktop: The analysis “Project status” was optimized and now uses less memory. [x] RP-3954: Statistics Editor: When performing an analysis based on “last revision state” all filter levels now honor the principle “filter first, then determine last revision state”.
- RP-3722/RP-3795: When transferring an action to the CARM-NG-Server the properties of the action are transferred with their current value (from the currently active variant or the master structure). As a new feature when transferring an action back from the server into an .fme file, the values are written back to where the came from: their original variant or into the master structure. Note that this behaviour only works for actions that are transferred after this feature is active, old data (.fme) behaves as before.
In addition to that there is a new workstation setting that influences the transfer behaviour: “CARM NG Server: when uploading actions use only values from the master structure”. If this option is active then only master values will be transferred and written back, independent of the currently active variant.
- RP-3809: A single formsheet layout had a typo in the English column label for “Actions R:/D:”. This is fixed.
- RP-3773: You can now use the new system filter “Search for open interface and clone info” to find .fme files with open interfaces or clones.
- RP-3793: The HTML export of the result list now contains additionally the IQ-URL reference to each search result. The CSV export of the result list now contains this URL if the display option “Show the grouped result list with additional information (notes, user-defined attributes, top effects, etc.)” is active.
- RP-3839: The text search (Edit | Find…) did not work completely in certain information tables and the result list. This is fixed.
- RP-3840: The command to “Notify responsible persons…” in the result list had wrong results if the search results were created for different variants. This is fixed. The notifications are done grouped by the variants used in the search result. You can now choose in the mail dialog if the mail should contain a pointer to the active variant.
- RP-3862: The standard search “All (with administration data)” (see RP-3886) now also searches bookmarks (and their text) in the public area of the Personal Information Manager (PIM).
- RP-3880: The column “File name” in the result list now shows a gray background for read-only files or files with an IQ read-only recommendation.
- RP-3881: Using the new display option “Ignore read-only files and files with a read-only recommendation for extended search” you can ignore such files when performing a file search. This option can be useful to exclude already consolidated files (these have a read-only recommendation by default) from a file search.
- RP-3886: The standard search “All” no longer regards administration data (persons, cover sheets, header data, categories, etc.) in order to reduce the amount of search results. Instead there is is a new entry in the drop-down list “All (with administration data)” which includes the administration data as before.
- RP-3887: The file format .fsr for saving result lists (menu “File | Export”) is changed and now stores reduced information without info tables. This leads to considerably smaller files and speed improvements. The info table is recreated dynamically upon opening an .fsr file if the objects belonging to the stored results are still reachable. The new, extended format (with extension .fsrx) can be used to store the search results including the info tables (also via menu “File | Export”).
- RP-3968: Using the standard search “All” you can now also find the object id of revision states and action groups (just like for different levels).
- RP-3874: Opening the properties dialog after searching for and selecting all actions in all variants of an .fme file lead to the internal error “FmeaControlMeasure>>#select: not understood”. This is fixed.
- RP-2615: You can now move and copy selected test samples in the structure list.
- RP-3877: If the Structure Editor only shows one actions group, a textual search for action groups potentially failed. This is fixed.
- RP-4013: The command “Attributes…” of context menu of the structure list had no effect when performed for a selected structure element. This has been fixed.
- RP-3803: Opening the deadline editor (based on structures) could lead to the internal error “FmeaPreventiveMeasure(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: (riskFor:)” under certain conditions. This is fixed.
- RP-3863: Exporting the “list of deadlines” could lead to the internal error “Date – error in day argument”. This is fixed.
Only with maintenance license:
- RP-3919: Configurable “quality report” based on assistant rules: In templates of notes, cover sheets or header data (accessible via context menu) you can use additional placeholders. You can choose these placeholders via Template | Administration (tab Preview) by clicking on the “Placeholder” button or by inputting them directly as text. The following new placeholders are available:
1· “%base(name)%” where name is the name of a project, structure or form sheet. You can also use the project number, structure item code or form sheet/control plan number as the identifying “name”.
2· “%rule(name)%” to use an assistant rule with the given name. The corresponding rule category must be active for this to work.
3. “%sfil(name)%” to use a search filter from IQ Explorer.
The placeholders are replaced by the number of hits for the chosen %base% (or the whole .fme file if no base is given).
Note that you can use only one base per template.
Date of Release:
- October 2015
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0090
[x] RP-1349: The Excel export of the list of deadlines now contains the “Description” column as an editable field. You can now edit the description in the Excel table and any changes in the description are applied when re-importing the file.
Note: The description field in IQ-Software contains HTML text that is changed into simple text with no formatting during the export. If this text is changed in Excel then existing formatting, links or images will be lost during re-import.
[x] RP-3253: The following Czech translations were changed:
“Pořadové č.” -> “Díl č. (PN)”
“Název” -> “Jméno”
Column names in Control Plan:
Stroj –> Stroj/zařízení/nástroj
Specifikace –> Specifikace/Tolerance
Testování –> Kontrolní zařízení
Metoda řízení –> Metoda řízení/Záznamy
Reakční plán –> Reakční plán & Nápravě opatření
[x] RP-2991: Analysis-Desktop: When changing the installed language the language of the header and column labels did not change automatically. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3258: Project Management: If a new fme file is created using the command “Export | Create export copy of the project based on the variant transition matrix”, the name of the included structures is composed from the name of the structure and the name of the variant.
[x] RP-3638: When performing a multi-language “Presentation Print” of form sheets, control plans and process flows the language specific header and footer could be printed in the wrong language. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3647: Test samples, control methods and reaction plans are now part of the variants matrix.
[x] RP-3689: The new workstation setting (System optimization | Other) “Use web browser for files referenced by hyperlink” controls if a click on a hyperlink (in IQ) downloads and opens the file directly or if the link should be opened via an (external) web browser
[x] RP-3674: The popup menu in Graph Editor and Object Inspector: If there are less than 20 commands available these commands are shown directly in the top level (no longer in sub menus). To improve readability, lines are added to the menu to separate the former sub menus. The popup menu no longer shows unavailable commands.
[x] RP-3599: The menu command “Edit | Sort” now correctly respects the outline name, as defined in document settings under “Catalog”. If the document setting is inactive the sorting by name is unchanged.
[x] RP-3603: New display option “IQ object ID” in editor “Service Manager | CSS catalogs”.
[x] RP-3582: Exporting user-defined views as Excel-files did not export the view that was set in the editor, but the first defined view. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3653: The column headers now contain the nested table of object – attribute combinations to improve clarity when scrolling vertically.
Control Plan Editor:
[x] RP-3641: The Control Plan now has the system-defined filter “Changes of structure version” analog to FMEA Form Editor.
[x] RP-3646: You can use the new popup menu command “-> Structure Tree” on instances of machines and inspection equipments to show them in the structure editor. This always synchronizes into the second area.
[x] RP-3627: The commands “Enter values…”, “Enter ppm values…”, and “Connect new failures…” in the popup menu were disabled all the time. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3626: The command “Show minimal cut sets…” in the popup menu was disabled all the time. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3436: Double clicking an entry with a risk matrix value opens the administration editor for risk matrices. In this way you can follow how the color of the entry was determined.
[x] RP-2248: The RPN was shown in gray when it is calculated based on S valuations which are not visible or if the RPN is taken from a secured effects. For the second case the RPN is now no longer shown in gray but with angle brackets instead:
[x] RP-3306: Via “Tools | Parameters for color coding…” you can now define the value ranges (red, yellow, green) of RPN based analyses in the categories “Analyze actual values (FMEA)” and “Analyze critical paths (FMEA)”.
[x] RP-3117: New display option “List global objects just once” in tab “Other”. If this option is active instances of global types, e.g. global actions, are listed only once. If this option is active there is no longer any context information given for these global objects as it might not be unambiguous.
[x] RP-3365: You can now copy and paste a path to a directory or .fme file (e.g. from Windows explorer) into IQ-Explorer using Ctrl+V. This utilizes the copied path for a “Search in files” search.
[x] RP-3482: Changing object properties in the result list could lead to incomplete update of formerly active variants in other open editors. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3628: The object property “ppm value (F)” is no longer supported since IQ version 6. The corresponding column was deleted from IQ-Explorer. Search results (.fsr files) of older versions no longer show these values.
[x] RP-3662: In user-defined filters you can now apply the search criterium “item code” to structures and criterium “project number” to projects.
[x] RP-3713: Starting with V6.5 – 0070 it was no longer possible to sort the grouped result list by columns. This has been fixed and you can sort again via mouse click on the column heading.
[x] RP-3649: For the analysis type “extended risk matrix” you could only choose the standard risk matrix set. This has been fixed, you can now choose any (extended) risk matrix set.
[x] RP-3624: The Deadline Editor did not apply a chosen filter when printing. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3217: Structure Editor command “Show action at linked causes”: Error detections, error responses and operating conditions in the cause level are skipped. Instead the next cause level with failures is used for the selection dialog.
Only with maintenance license:
[x] RP-3688: During HTML export the hot-click icons for notes are by default exported with a link to the note. With a maintenance license this feature can be turned off via the workstation setting “Export notes additionally as link of hot click icons”. This can lead to improved runtime behavior and reduced file sizes.
[x] RP-3696: Statistics Editor: You can show additional columns for valid actions from former revision states in the tables of “Pareto analysis” and “Pareto compact”.
[x] RP-3498/3499: There are two new views available in consolidation desktop. The “full list of differences” shows all differences from the view “details of differences” (lower editor) in one big table.
The view “structural differences” presents a tree view of the primary and secondary document, similar to “Function/Failure Analysis” editor, which contains only the changed elements (and their type of change). You can use this view to quickly identify the areas of an .fme file in which changes were done. Note, though, that this view only shows objects that are actually present in the primary respective secondary document. That is why e.g. identical deletions, which were done in both documents, are not visible in this view.
[x] RP-3726: Maintenance customers can now export selected objects into an XML file (according to APIS draft standard) via menu command “File | Export | Export selected objects into an xml file…”. You can then choose whether to include all structural dependent objects into the export.
[x] RP-3725: Maintenance customers can now import data from an XML file into an open .fme file via menu command “File | Import | Import xml data into the current fme…”. The two data-sets are merged. If existing objects are re-imported they might be changed by this process.
Date of Release:
- July 2015
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0080
[x] RP-3448: Workstation Settings now include in the category “Personal Desktop” the possibility, to enter the Download directory.
[x] RP-316: Workstation Settings can be saved and loaded now. This can be done in “Workstation Settings | Optimization | Other”. It saves the Workstation Settings, the Configuration file, search filters and the assistance rules. When loading the saved settings, the user can choose up to four available categories in a special selection dialog.
[x] RP-777: It is now possible to synchronize specifically to any object in the IQ-Software through URL references (“Weblink”). If the link includes the path to the fme file, synchronization can be started from every application (that supports WebLinks, e.g. Internet Explorer). In the IQ-Software, the Weblink can be displayed via the objects Info ->Details and it can be adopted in other applications by Copy&Paste. A more detailed explanation of the URL structure will be included in the Help file.
[x] RP-3207: The extended toolbar includes three new symbols. These can be used to enter:
– Operating conditions
– Error detections
– Error responses
[x] RP-3347: The extended filter criterion “Depth inside the structure…” can now also be defined relatively to the deepest or first structure level. A positive number n means, that the object is on the nth level within the structure. A negative number means, that the object is n levels above the deepest level of the searched part structure.
[x] RP-3393: In the administration for 8D reports, the name of the deliverer wasn’t displayed anymore. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3411: The list of meeting logs that exist in the current fme file is now displayed in the Info of the file (Menu File|Properties -> Details). Additionally the overview can be printed in the selection dialog for meeting logs.
[x] RP-3430: The settings for presentation print were changed. Apart from the printer settings, several other settings can be made there directly and without having to go to the printer settings dialog.
[x] RP-3465: So far, files that were opened via a Windows network path and that were at the same time opened in a second workspace via the network with UNC file name, were not recognized as identical. The message, that the file is already opened by another user, was irritating in that situation. Now it is recognized, that it is the identical file.
[x] RP-3486: Web Publisher: In HTML exports that included columns with graphics in notes, under certain circumstances the column widths was augmented and fitted to the real size of the graphic. Now the behavior of the export was adapted to that in the table editors and the graphic is adapted to the table width.
[x] RP-3503: XML export so far generally didn’t include catalog entries without instances. This was changed, so that order nodes that don’t have instances of their own are included in the XML export.
[x] RP-2086: When working with multiple personal desktops and opening a file, the correct personal desktop stays in the foreground now.
[x] RP-2401: Within the contents management dialog of the “Design Verification Plan and Report” editor existing DVP&R’s are marked by an Icon. “Delete DVP&R” is now available by the context menu or a button in the dialog.
[x] RP-3057: When loading or choosing a new configuration file (in Tools | Workstation settings) you can now choose whether you want to load the configuration for the current editor or for all editors.
[x] RP-3113: The file name of a referenced fme file stored in an fmx file is now saved as UNC filename.
[x] RP-3119: The editors “Services Manager | CSS Catalogs” and “Data Manager | Catalogs” now support content filtering by a text filter.
[x] RP-3213: The object select dialog (i.e. the dialog which is used for deleting or renaming objetcs) now uses an italic, bold font to display the preselected items, when it is opened. In addition all preselectd items are illustrated with the Windows selection color.
Furthermore two new menu commands (fold level / unfold level) are available via the pop-up menu.
[x] RP-3464: Excel-Import: If the number of an object will be changed in the Excel-table, a new FMEA-object will be created when importing. Up to now a new FMEA-object was only created when changing the name of the object.
This behavior can be changed via INI-option ImportCreateNewObjectOnAttributeChange. By default the new behavior will be used. If you want to activate the old behavior, the entry ImportCreateNewObjectOnAttributeChange=0 must be added to the registry.
[x] RP-1931/3180: New icons for the module now show, whether the latest activity was an upload or a download.
– Has been uploaded as module
– Has been downloaded as module
Control Plan Editor:
[x] RP-3388: In the layout “Prelaunch test plan/Control Plan”, the status bar so far showed the number of process elements. This has been changed, so that it now shows the number of characteristics.
[x] RP-3421: Filters in Control Plans offered the levels failure, action group and revision state. As these levels are not visible in this editor, they were removed from the selection dialog for filter criteria.
[x] RP-3111/2919: The display option “Show columns for risk matrix calculations” now offers more details for the 4 single option parts (SxO, SxD, DxO, RMR).
The columns are available in the following layouts:
– VDA96 / VDA 06
– QS 9000 (2nd edition)
– QS 9000 (3rd edition)
– AIAG (4th edition, D – Design)
– AIAG (4th edition, E – Process)
– TI (with root causes)
[x] RP-3090: The display option “Failure for faded in actions” moved to the Options II page into the new section “Context information for actions”. This section also contains a new display option “Function/requirement for faded in actions”.
[x] RP-3293: The label of the Function/Failure Analysis now displays the locally or globally active variant in its respective color.
[x] RP-3137: Functional Safety: Executing the command “Create/insert outgoing error detection with DC value automated” now brings the query “Shall additional error responses be created?”. If the dialog is confirmed with “Yes”, for each error detection a error response will automatically be created or inserted analogically.
[x] RP-3269: In the display options in the section “General and node-specific options|Highlighting additional to the selection” it is now possible to enter a percentage. This is used to determine the intensity of the color gradient. If the selection settings for the current theme are in use (see Fonts- / Colors dialog) the percentage has no effect.
[x] RP-3365: It is now possible to put the path to a directory or a fme file into the clipboard and paste it in the IQ Explorer by Ctrl+V. With that the path from the clipboard is adopted in the file search and the search is going to be started immediately afterwards.
[x] RP-3367: If the option “Open databases with read/write access for extended search” is inactive and module update is initialized via the menu nevertheless, there is now a query, where the user can decide, whether the option shall be activated and the module update executed or the process shall be aborted.
[x] RP-3490: The commands to search and replace newer modules were restructured. They can be found in different forms in the CARM Server submenu “CARM Server modules”.
[x] RP-3531: The CSV-Export of the IQ-Explorer respects the maximal number of columns of the result list. If display option “Show the grouped result list with additional information” is active, the columns notes, user-defined attributes, operating conditions and top effects will be displayed as well. Now an additional information will be display as well: XML-representation of the object identity.
[x] RP-3290: When performing a “Compare file copies…” operation in the consolidation desktop, you can now choose two files to compare directly in the “file open” dialog.
[x] RP-3309: The consolidation desktop, in view ‘Details of differences’, only offers sensible filters for the current contents.
Process Flow Diagram:
[x] RP-284: Now it is possible to create versions of a process flow diagram (simular to FMEA form sheet und control plans). The administration dialog for process flow diagrams offers a button “Create version” to create a version of a process flow diagram. The option “Show versions” shows all existing versions for process flow diagrams. Versions of process flow diagrams can be opened in the editor for process flow diagrams. Version are read only and cannot be modified.
[x] RP-3421: For filters in the Process Flow Diagram so far the levels failure, action groups and revision states could be selected. As these levels are not displayed in the editor, they were removed from the selection dialog for filter criteria.
[x] RP-3468: Under certain circumstances the attempt to upload deadlines to the CARM NG Server caused the error “Error sending/receiving data to/from server.: 500 Internal server error”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3277: The statistics “Extended risk matrix” can now be launched via an icon in the extended toolbar:
Only with maintenance license:
[x] RP-3427: Statistics editor: Like in the IQ Explorer the properties dialog can be opened via the entry “Properties” in the context menu now, if there is an applicable (multi) selection in the results list.
[x] RP-3423: With service pack 0070 the possibility to read the file IQExplorerWebDocuments.txt during a file search in the IQ Explorer was implemented. Before, this file has to be created and filled manually in a directory that lies within the file search in the IQ Explorer. If this text file contains valid URLs to fme files on a Web Server, these files will be temporarily saved in the download directory and searched. With service pack 0080, the File IQExplorerWebDocuments.txt can also contain absolute paths in the local file system or the network environment of the workstation. So it is possible to refer from this place to other directories, which are not included in the file search.
Date of Release:
- April 2015
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0070
General:[x] RP-3110: Readme-text files can now be opened via menu “Help | Readme”. This opens the default internet browser with hints to the current release.
[x] RP-2756: Exporting translations of notes categories did fail when one name has been used for more than one category. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-233: New workstation setting for Personal Desktop: “Show filename in window caption”. When activated the active editors file name will be displayed in the IQ-Software as first element of the main-caption of all Personal Desktops. The fie name will be separated from the rest of the caption by “|” – the rest of the caption is unchanged. The file name will be displayed without the path name. Up to now the signal “*” was used for multiple Personal Desktops. For a better distinction of all Personal Desktops this signal will be replaced by “”, where is between two and the maximum of open Personal Desktops.
[x] RP-429: The option for choosing a color for page break in tables via “Page bread in tables” was added to the Fonts and colors dialog.
[x] RP-2413/2414: Properties dialog/Object Inspector tab “Functional Safety”: Numbers will be displayed in their maximum precision. Workstation settings for the maximum number of decimal places will be deliberately ignored here.
[x] RP-2501: The menu command “File | Reorganize document” opens a dialog. This dialog has been extended by a special tab “Option 2” for the supervisor. This tab includes all options that can only be performed by the supervisor and is therefore only present when the supervisor is logged in. There has been a change for the rights of option “Remove automatically created action entries for single actions from meeting logs”: From now on you need to have supervisor rights for this option.
[x] RP-2642: A new dialog for print settings, language settings and notes category settings has been established for presentation print. The settings dialog for the WebPublisher has been enlarged by notes categories as well.
[x] RP-2772: Excel-Import of requirements is now possible. Requirements will be assigned to the corresponding function.
[x] RP-2832: It is now possible to define the main structure of a form sheet in the form administration dialog. This main structure affects the form sheet header values.
[x] RP-2932: Creating an Export-Copy from a variant in the project administration did raise the error “ImportantCharacteristicsEntry>>#creationStamp not understood”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2624: When assigning an associated latent failure to a safety-related single point failure, the function will now be automatically set as safety goal.
[x] RP-3045: Vertical scrolling of notes entries did raise the error “DeviceContextUnicode>>offsetViewportOrg: not understood”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3067: When copying a symbolic responsible, the e-mail address of the specific responsible was copied by mistake. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3076: Even if the type is not global, type attributes can now be ex-/imported as well.
[x] RP-3080: Customer assistant rules can now be deactivated again.
[x] RP-3081: Control methods and reaction plans can now be copied to the test sample via DragDrop.
[x] RP-3091: Hierarchies can be defined in the catalogs. Those predefined hierarchies will be considered for a filter, if the document setting “Use outline” is active.
[x] RP-3092: The cursor position in notes entries is correct again.
[x] RP-3094: Loading valuation catalogs from template file preserves all standard-valuation catalogs for the FME-file.
[x] RP-3104: Depending on the calendar program in use, the end calendar date was undefined. Now a defined end date for the deadline will be set.
[x] RP-3123: New menu command “Character map” in Edit-Menu. This command opens the Microsoft “Character map” (“charmap.exe”). This command is not available in the context menu. Special characters can be copied from this Character map and pasted into IQ.
[x] RP-3141: Permanently unlocking a locked public collection works again in PIM-Editor (View | Lock public collection).
[x] RP-3157: When special-dragging revision states and action groups the options to “Apply responsibility” and “Apply deadline/status” are only offered if the revision state/action group has a uniform deadline (with status) respectively a uniform responsibility.
[x] RP-3195: Accessing a remote file on a web server via reference is now possible even if it requires authentication. The authentication information is retained for the duration of a FMEA session.
[x] RP-3214: Filtering in the function net editor now correctly treats characteristics and requirements in addition to functions.
[x] RP-2461: The Excel import can now import error detections, error responses and operating conditions.
[x] RP-3328: XML export: Measure categories were stored in revision states (V6.0) and are now stored in action groups (V6.5). The XML export (official version) did not export these measure categories correctly. This is now fixed and measure categories can be re-imported as well. However, the re-import does not work for V6.0 and earlier versions.
[x] RP-3281: When exporting from Deadline editor (File | Export | Export list of deadlines…) the values for occurrence and detection were not exported correctly.
[x] RP-3144: You can assign a color to a variant. When the variant is active, the color of the variant is displayed as background color of the title bar of the workspace.
[x] RP-1917: New info dialog (“CARM Server | CSS module | About…” ) summarizes the relevant workstation and CARM server settings for working with CSS modules.
[x] RP-1920: Module certificates are now sorted alphabetically by name in “Certificates” pane of “CSS module rights access” editor.
[x] RP-1921: The Services Manager now only shows certificates (in “CSS modules” and “CSS module rights access” editors) for which you have at least reading rights.
[x] RP-1922: Certificates are sent by e-mail in editor “CSS module access rights”. An alternative e-mail text can be set in tab “CSS Module” of the settings dialog (requires upcoming CARM-Server 4.65 – 0030 or newer).
[x] RP-1923: Additional information to module certificates can be displayed via display options: certificate id, valid until, creation date and last modification.
[x] RP-1929: The user will be informed when there are no new modules available in the module up-to-date check on file open.
[x] RP-3120: The fme-document (client area) does not automatically synchronize with the primary “Personal Desktop”. The document of the latest active “Personal Desktop” is used instead. Other fme-documents can be chosen via the “File” menu.
[x] RP-3247: When printing valuation catalogs via CSA-WebPublisher or Presentation print and not choosing specific catalogs only the standard catalog for the fme-document is output now.
[x] RP-3350: With the upgrade on the new CARM-NG-Server and the Client-Update 0070 partially not backward compatible informations will be uploaded. Client-ServicePacks less than 0070 can therefore not upload catalogs from FME-files to the CARM-NG-Sercer, when other informations from this FME-file have already been uploaded with a Client-ServicePack 0070 to the CARM-NG-Server.
[x] RP-3100: New display option: “Show requirements”
[x] RP-3069: New display option for Terminology and translation: “Options | Show additional information | Representation of outline name”.
[x] RP-2028: HTML-Export of risk matrices has been improved.
[x] RP-2029: Excel-Export of risk matrices has been improved.
[x] RP-3026: The severity of overdue actions has been highlighted red sometimes. This did only occur in certain layouts and with active display option “Highlight rejected/overdue actions with color”. The failure has been fixed.
[x] RP-3140: Filtering for causes and effects in combination with failure net component did always display error detections/reactions. This has been fixed. Now the comparison will be accurately done for the filter defined failure net component.
[x] RP-3158: Form administration: Applying header data (Special-Drag) in layout “M2010” did not include deadlines. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3160: Header deadlines will now be written in the XML-interface for layout “M2010” as well.
[x] RP-3212: New analysis “required error detection not available” for section “Analyze graph (functional safety)”. All failures with attribute “Error detection is required” which do not result in an error detection, will be highlighted.
[x] RP-3118: Synchronisation of search results was erroneous when the search results derived from different file copies. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3199: Searching in files with option “Use all available structure variants when searching” does now search in structures without variants as well. In this situations, the filter criteria will be applied on the values of the structure.
[x] RP-3208: “Notify responsible persons (HTML)” did sometimes transfer the deadlines of responsibles erroneously. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3209: The result list column “Deadline” displays only the date, but not the time anymore.
[x] RP-3273: New display option “Use the settings for causes and effects made in the form sheet editor” in “Display options | Other | When searching in formsheets: “. This option is active by default. When filtering, this option considers causes and effects the way they are display in the form sheet (depending on display option). If this option is deactivated, only the direct causes and effects of the form sheet will be considered.
[x] RP-3222: New filter for view “Details of differences”. With “Show differences in secondary document only” changed objects will be hidden, if those changes only apply to the primary.
[x] RP-3218: Not all fold operations have been implemented for the editors-presentation of the function net in the consolidation desktop. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-3065: Excel-Export of statistical evaluations with result lists was not possible any more. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-1680: The statistical evaluation “Risk matrix” shows the C-column in the result list now. The document settings will be considered.
[x] RP-2928: The error “UndefinedObject>>#aboutToChangeReferenceLanguageFrom:to: not understood” has been raised when changing the reference language in a variant. This variant must have included an object with variant specific note. This has been fixed.
Only with maintenance license:
[x] RP-3096: IQ-Explorer can now search fme-documents stored on a web server. Define the documents to search in the file “IQExplorerWebDocuments.txt”, one web address per line. This file must be in a folder that is reachable via the file search of IQ Explorer. Please note that the check in/out mechanism of a document manage system is not supported by this functionality.
[x] RP-3246: When choosing the document “valuation catalogs” in WebPublisher or Presentation print you can now immediately pick the valuation catalogs for publishing/printing.
[x] RP-3161: You can now zoom (in 5 discrete levels) via CTRL + mouse wheel:
– Zooms the icons
– Zooms the font size of tool tips
– Zooms both views (if available) within one workspace
– Zoom factor is not saved on exit of program
– Zoom factor is not changed when changing font or font size
– Shows the current zoom factor in the status bar (left of document language)
– Zoom field in status bar has a right click menu to change the current zoom factor
– If a workspace has more than one view, the status bar shows the zoom factor of the focused view
Date of Release:
- December 2014
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0060
[x] RP-1408: In table editors you can now open the sticky notes by ALT + double clicking on available notes shown in the table editor. This can be done via Display options | Options | Entries | Show notes where available.
[x] RP-1425: OLE-bookmarks have not been saved correctly with MS Word (Office 2010) an Excel (from Office 2003). This has been fixed.
[x] RP-1888: A new button was added in the Leasing-dialog. By pushing this button, an e-mail will be send to email@example.com. This e-mail includes the same informations as an “e-mail to support…” (without attachments), it also includes the Leasing-identification code. The identification code includes the version and ServicePack numer, as well as the licence- and delivery number in the following syntax: identification code-version and ServicePack-licence number-delivery number.
[x] RP-2498: The Variants Transfer Matrix now displays the structures and their variants in the same order as the project management dialog.
[x] RP-2697: The target language can now be chosen in the filter dialog. Has a language been chosen explicitly, it will be the reference for the filter criterion, independent of the current document language. The chosen language will be the preselection for the current session.
[x] RP-2807: The error “SmallInteger>>#exportOn:forward:notify: not understood” occurred if a structure was exported, which contains variant specific valuations for faded in actions. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2883: Importing a XML-file did raise the error “UndefindedObject>>#< not understood”. The error did only occur when the option “Export meeting logs” was active in the previous export. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2717: Did an error occur during the .xls/.xlsx export, an imperfect file may have remainded. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2918: You can now change the font for comboboxes in the toolbar independently from the list font (Tools | Workstation settings | Fonts and colors…).
[x] RP-2826: Display option “Specification of characteristics” was added for Failure Net, Function Net and Graph Editor.
[x] RP-2747: You can now reorganize all FME files in a directory and its subdirectories via the new menu entry “File | Reorganize directory…”. This performs a simple reorganization without any additional options.
[x] RP-2868: When importing an exp file into an fme file, the public bookmarks of the fme file were replaced by the public bookmarks of the exp file, if the exp file contains public bookmarks. This behaviour was changed. Now the bookmarks of the exp file will be merged with the bookmarks of the fme file.
[x] RP-2930: A new menu command “Levels (without criteria)…” has been added to the right click menu of the filter criteria list. It opens a dialog with all possible levels, making it possible to choose levels without criteria for an detail filter as well.
[x] RP-2934: Process filter, which where created for the failure view in the deadline tracking, have an own management unit now. Already existing process filter – if no deadline tracking filter exist – will be read, copied and saved as deadline tracking filter.
[x] RP-2031: Function- and Failure net editor: Funcionality “Highlight” is now available in the status bar, tool bar and menu.
[x] RP-2837: Even with program flavor “IQ-FMEA” it is now possible to open the Example in the predefined reference language.
CARM Server|Services Manager:
[x] RP-2785: Actions, that have been changed on the CARM-NG and will be transfered to the fme-file, generate PIM-entries now. Those PIM-entries will be added to the node “Changes made by Carm-NG” and will be sorted by date.
[x] RP-2846: Using a certain version of the CARM-Server did raise an error when two modules with variants should be compared. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2862: Consolidation did raise the error “UndefinedObject>>#replaceRecentHistoryInfoBy: not understood”. This has been fixed.
Control Plan Editor:
[x] RP-1809: The column “Number” can either show a consecutive numbering, or the number of the characteristic. This can be regulated in the display options “Options | Miscellaneous”.
[x] RP-2317: Adding or deleting a test sample caused loss of focus. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2800: Adding a new responsible for an inspection equipment via right-click-menu did raise an error. The error did only occur with the document settings “Use reaction plan/control method as dedicated objects”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2831: Changing the Control-Plan-number did not have an immidiate effect with an open variant. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2917: New columns “Lower limit” and “Upper limit” have been added. These columns can be activated via display options.
[x] RP-2872: When creating a control plan version, responsibility of a test sample was not part of the control plan version. This has been fixed.
When creating a control plan version for an active variant, variant specific notes were not part of the control plan version. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-1997: The column header can now be changed via double click or with the menu entry “View | Format | Column/entry label”.
[x] RP-2599: Activating the display option “Group actions with same deadline and responsible” resulted in loosing the menu entry “Filter…” in the context menu. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2798: New display options in “Options | Show columns”: “Valuation”, “Priority” and “Additional consideration” (depends on the workstation setting “Enable DRBFM Extension (DRBFM project; product modifications)”).
Fault Tree Editor:
[x] RP-2859: New display option in Fault Tree Editor: “Instance count” to show/hide the number of instances.
[x] RP-2946: If you had set a zoom factor for the editor to display minimal cut sets, this caused an error when opening this editor the next time. This error has been fixed.
FMEA Form Editor:
[x] RP-361: Re-sorting elements from different structures caused unexpected changes in the header and cover sheet. The reason for this behavior was the absence of a defined reference structure for the form, hence the first structure was taken. Now there is a defined reference structure, which is always the first structure. Re-sorting does not influence the reference structure any more.
[x] RP-2752: The column SxO can now be activated in the display options “Options |||” for the layout QS 9000 (3. edition).
[x] RP-2758: The entry label “Item no.:” could not be renamed in the FMEA cover sheet. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2792: If original actions have been excluded from the variant and the Variant Edit Mode is active, faded in actions have not been colored grey. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2926: The auto-filter criterion “Action category” refers to action groups, not revision states, now.
[x] RP-2913: New display option “Options | Show user-defined attributes in context information”. If this option is active, user-defined attributes will be displayed at system elements and functions/requirements that are faded in as context informations.
[x] RP-2744: Sometimes the error “UndefindedObject>>#computeComponent: not understood” did occur in the Function Graph. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-142: The Variant comparison table is now editable. For editbale cells the Properties Dialog opens with a double click. Dependent on the selected cell the Properties Dialog applies to the variant or the mother structure.
[x] RP-2310: Characteristics (and their criteria specification and test sample) where added to the system filter “Object properties (not ) corresponding”. This filter can now be applied to user defined assistant rules as well.
[x] RP-2920: The option “Control Plan” has been added to the context menu command “Result list as auto-filter for…”. Additionally there have been two changes:
– in forms you can use this command now for other objects than failures
– The search area can be restricted by selecting the suitable objects. If you don’t want to restrict the search afterwards, you can select this in the subsequent dialog.
[x] RP-2929: The option “Open databases with read/write access for extended search” will now be displayed by the lock icon in the status bar and can be toggled there as well.
[x] RP-2671: The command “Copy value to other variants” supports variant groups for the selection now.
Personal Information Manager:
[x] RP-237: Via display options “Other” it can be defined, if tabs with empty contents should be shown. This influences only the tabs used by the consolidation and interfaces.
[x] RP-2838: The folding state of the PIM-Entries will now be kept.
[x] RP-2757: Reorganising a file with open PIM-Editor did raise the error “UndefinedObject>>#coolDown not understood”. This has been fixed.
Process Flow Diagram:
[x] RP-2636: The command “Delete” was not executed in the diagram area. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2287: The analysed objects(forms/structures) of a statistical analysis can now be displayed in the header/footer contents.
[x] RP-2741: The error “FmeaStatAttachment>>#notesObject not understood” could occur in the analysis “Risk matrix” with active option “Show notes where available”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2749: A new column “O Target” was added to the analysis “Failure status”.
[x] RP-2898: Risk matrix: Synchronising into another workspace while an empty cell was selected in the result list could raise the error “FmeaStatComparedDataSetContainer>>#cause not understood”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2905: The back color for read-only files will not be used anymore for the background of the result list.
[x] RP-2935: The assignment of a risk-matrix-set in the analysis “Risk matrix” could have been done only one-time. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-1999: Changes in creation of forms:
– the selected elements are included in 2 or more forms -> a new form will be created without query
– the selected elements are only included in 1 form -> query wether a new form should be created or the existing form should be expanded
– the selected elements are not included in any form -> a new formn will be created without query
User view Editor:
[x] RP-1260: Requirements can now be displayed as attributes of a function. Therefor it must be activated for the functions via Display options | Attributes.
Maintenance licence functionality:
[x] RP-2873: New command in the task list: “Inspect common attributes of selected objects”. This command will be offered for a multi-selection of two or more inspectable objects. Applying this command opens a new editor, which allows to edit and inspect the common attributes of the selected objects.
The attribute values of the mother structure will be displayed when no variant is active.
Is a variant active, there will be the attribute values of this variant and of the mother structure, but not the values of potentially existing other variants; the view is restricted.
Date of Release:
- September 2014
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0050
General:[x] RP-116: The command “Select document language” of the menu Extras is only active when more than one language exists in the document.
[x] RP-178: The dialog for XML-Import includes the option “Merge identical effects” for the column mapping now. This applies only for failures which are anchored by the root element.
[x] RP-208: The category Default deadline status of the General document settings offer the option to choose the status “Under consideration”.
[x] RP-278: Multi-Selection for deleting projects and structures is now possible on the project management.
[x] RP-2553: The option “Do not overwrite existing classifications” was added in the document settings General | Automatic classification calculation. If this option is active, overwriting the manual classification is suppressed.
[x] RP-2554: The document setting “Classification inheritance (assignment to dependent objects)” was added. If this option is active, the assigned classification of a requirement or a function will be propagated to the failures of this object.
[x] RP-1308: New option for Special Drag and Drop: “Text copy”. This creates a new object with the name of the master without copying any attributes. This is also valid for catalog entries, no attributes of the tyoe will be copied to the instance. There will be a new type as a side effect.
[x] RP-1389: New menu item Tools | New template… to write a fresh template file (normal.fmt) containing currently loaded data/configuration (.fme file). This operation overwrites the existing template file.
[x] RP-1426: When creating a new group form, the name of the group form will be asked. The standard value is the name of the first element of the group form. This applies to FMEA form, Control-Plan and Process-Flow-Diagram.
[x] RP-1554: Input collector with catalogue (for functions and characteristics): If the option “Apply known failures” is active, also failures will be applied which in case are not visible due to an active variant.
[x] RP-1985: When an action becomes a Global Action a description of the consequences of this command will be prompted. The user can confirm or cancel the command.
[x] RP-2012: Changing the default color for “user defined attributes” in the dialog Fonts and colors was possible, but the defined color was only saved for the current session. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2089: The order of projects/structures and variants in the project manangement was not stable throughout a new start. This has been fixed. Files that have been created before this service pack will still show the old behavior. By adding a new projekt or sorting and saving the new behavior will be activated.
[x] RP-2337: If subordinated failures with a critical SIL/ASIL-classification exist for a function, then the attribut “Is Safety Goal” can not be deactivated. This is true for both the Properties Dialog and the Object-Inspector.
[x] RP-2532: The IQ-Dongle was not accepted in all card-readers. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2552: Importing configurations in the Customization Manager did raise an error while closing the editor. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2556: Copying/Adding a structure with a variant and a variant specific value for an action type did raise the error “FridgeError>>#select: not understood”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2449: New document languages “Hindi” and “Macedonian” are available for IQ versions which supports unicode.
[x] RP-2572:When creating new fme files the document setting “Use reaction plan/control method as dedicated objects” is activated by default.
[x] RP-2562: Links and bookmarks: file, which are referenced on a web-server, are now downloaded and executed directly by the IQ-Software.
[x] RP-2582: The info-bubble was sometimes not correctly displayed in the variant matrix. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-826: Function Saftey: The SIL/ASIL-dialog was advanced. Now you can choose SIL/ASIL-values without single factors. Existing single factors will be shown in the info-bubble of the failure.
[x] RP-2638: When the same editor is opended in both workspaces, both editors can be scrolled together via Ctrl- or Shift. This functionality can be used for those editors:
– DRBFM-Editors (also DRBFM extension)
CARM Server|Services Manager:
[x] RP-2612: Trying to transfer a CSS-Modul did raise the error “FmeaFileTransferClient>>#displayMessage:caption: not understood”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2497: It is now possible to suppress the consistency check. Choose “Suppress consistency check” in the Extras-menu. This option is not persistent, it will only be preserved as long as the consolidation desktop is opened. For the last consolidation the consistency check must be activated manually again or the consistency check must be manually started for the consolidation result. This is a potentially dangerous option. To obtain the menu item you must add a Windows Registry entry with the key EnableCheckConsistencyChoiceInConsolidation as REG_DWORD and the value 1.
[x] RP-1371: The inspection equipment and the test sample do have different icons now.
[x] RP-797: Administration of risk matrices: It is now possible to copy risk matrix sets and to reset the values of the matrices to their defaults
[x] RP-2687: Administration / Teams and persons: Double click on certain areas of the header did raise an error. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2452: The “Completed actions in \%” can now be calculated for a customer request. This value will be shown in a new column. The value is calculated like this:
– Rejected actions do not count
– no actions exist -> value “-”
– at least one not rejected action exist -> value is between 0% and 100%
Fault Tree Editor:
[x] RP-1409: When working in the fault tree it is now possible to suppress the confirmation dialog to extend the failure net. This is done in the workstation settings in tab “system optimization”.
[x] RP-1902: Floating points are displayed in standard representation. For the Fault Tree Editor the scientific notation can be chosen via Extras | Workstation Settings | System optimization.
FMEA Form Editor:
[x] RP-792: The categories for action groups can now be hidden by display option | Options | Show additional information | Show only if present.
[x] RP-2491: Changing the component FIT-value by invoking a calculation strategy on the CARM-Server or by direct edit did result in different calculations. This has been fixed, for both ways the rule “obtain %- distribution” will be used.
[x] RP-2267: The maximum column width and the distance between columns can be changed now in the display options.
[x] RP-2284: New analysis: “series-connected error detections” detects incoming paths with more than one error detection.
[x] RP-2285: New analysis: “Error detections with alternative paths”. These alternative paths make it possible to avoid the error detection.
[x] RP-2336: New analysis: “Safety goal functions without failures having critical (A)SIL”. All functions that are marked as safety goal and do not have a failure with (A)SIL-assessement unlike QM will be highlighted.
[x] RP-2565: New command: “Open graph with other instance”. It allows to open independent graphs from the current graph. Only those graphs are possible, that include one more instance in the current selection. In the newly opened graph one of those instances will be selected.
[x] RP-2482: New analysis: “anchored at the same independent element”. The analysis detects connected elements, which are anchored at the same independent element and highlights the connection.
– failures, that are anchored at different instances of the same function will not be detected
– failures (one anchored at the function, the other one anchored at the requirement) are not detected
[x] RP-2392: “Safe” base failures are displayed in a new initial list. “Safe” base failures contribute the safe fraction part for the computation of the functional safety values. To activate this new initial list do the following:
– activate the option “Safe base failures from function graph” in display options | Side lists options
– choose “Show initia lists” in Menu View
The initial lists will be filled with “safe” base failures for a suitable selected failure.
[x] RP-2328: By way of the systemfilter Variant-specific assigned object attributes properties the option “Ignore variant exclusions (structure) as search criteria” can be chosen. This regulates, if the variant excluded objects should be considered or not.
[x] RP-2414: Numbers in the tab Functiona Safety will be displayed in maximum accuracy. The defined maximum number of decimal places off the workstation settings will be deliberatly ignored.
[x] RP-2365: Valuations can now be given by direct edit or using the properties dialog.
[x] RP-2494: There is a new icon (srew-wrench with a blue dot), indicating that the type will be changed here and not the instance.
[x] RP-2622: The number is no longer listed. There is only the uer definded number. The user defined number replaces the number generated by the system (system number). It is used for the system number of all dependent objects. If no user defined number exists for an object, the system number is used for this object. The system number is not shown in the object inspector.
[x] RP-2516: There are two different kind of filters:
– attribute filter
– display filter
The display filters can only be used in the variant tabs. The normal filter icon is used for the attribute filter and displayed at the tab where the filter is active. A new icon is used for the display filter. The filters can be removed in the task pane, the menu or using F6 (to remove all filter).
Presentation print/ Web-Publisher:
[x] RP-329: The selection-assistent was expanded by the option to choose error detections and error responses as well.
[x] RP-2159: It is now possible to define the number of displayed cause and effect levels in the nets. This setting does not influence the workstation settings, it only influences the chosen export.
[x] RP-2434: Net objects, that have been chosen by a filter, can now be variant specificly restricted via right-click menu as well.
[x] RP-2525: Sometimes the error “UndefinedObject>>#tag not understood” did occurre when synchronising a statistical evaluation with a form. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2583: Filtering for certain action groups works again for all statistical evaluations.
[x] RP-2625: Web-Publisher/Presentation Print: A chosen risk matrix set was not transfered. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-522: Control Methods and Reaction Plans can now also be defined and edited in the structure list. Appropriate commands are available via the context menu and the edit menu
[x] RP-2510: The search in the Strucutre Editor did raise the error “OrderedCollection (0 items) – the collection is empty”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2424: A note, that has been assigned in a structure variant, was not applied by the context menu command “apply note”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2493: Editing data in clone and interface files was slowed. This has been fixed. The reason for this was an extented consistency check when editing data. Accidental this check was not disabled for the runtime IQ-version.
User view Editor:
[x] RP-2503: Trying to open the User view Editor did raise an error. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2596: Floats will as of now only be exported with the period as delimiter. External applications may be adjusted, if they did relay on a certain nation delimiter.
Customer specific changes:
[x] RP-1933: Bosch specific catalog “CDQ0305 FMEA Issue 6.0” was integrated.
[x] RP-2515: New standard logo for the company Pierburg AG was integrated.
Date of Release:
- May 2014
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0040
[x] RP-229: There is a new submenu Window extent in the menu Help. With this submenu, the size of the current window can interactively be set. For this the Registry must be changed: Add a REG_DWORD with the name EnableChangeWindowExtent and the value 1 at HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\APIS\IQ65\\Settings.
[x] RP-341: Double-click on the status line of the IQ-Software opens a window, which lists all relevant paths (e.g. Program directory, Template file…). The path for the current file is now designed as a link. Clicking the link opens the Windows Explorer on the current path.
[x] RP-347: The dialog for managing meeting logs has a search function now. If the search term was found, a list the with dates of the meeting logs is shown and the correct meeting log can be opened there.
[x] RP-1317: If more than one Personal Desktop is opened, there is a security query when closing the main Personal Desktop. This query can be deactivated by “Do not show this message again”.
[x] RP-1397: For the area “Default deadline status” in the document settings the status “under consideration” was added.
[x] RP-1672: It is not possible to define the storage location of a snapshot. The snapshort will automatically be saved in a subfolder of the current fme-file directory. Now the storage location will be a link, so the user can directly open a Windows Explorer at the used storage location.
[x] RP-1740: There is a new icon for adding new requirements in the extended toolbar.
[x] RP-1806: The restrictions for the storage location of the configuration file was set aside. Now it is possible to save the configuration file of a single user license on the network.
[x] RP-2019: The security query for deleting objects was amended. Now even the objects which are excluded from the current variant will be listet and there will be the note “A variant is active! This command deletes the object from the database and consequently the object from all variants! Listed objects may not be visible, because they are excluded by variant”.
[x] RP-2020: The security query for deleting objects was amended. Now there will be the note “Some listed objects might not be visible because of an active filter”.
[x] RP-2074: It is now possible to select and delete more than one object in the project management dialog. The Delete-Button is deactivated, if one or more of the selected objects cannot be deleted.
[x] RP-2091: Double-click on the status line of the IQ-Software opens a window, which lists all relevant paths. This dialog was extended by the information on access rights. For the resource-file the write protection will not be displayed, but the absence of the resource-file will be displayed by wirting “None” as the path.
[x] RP-2125: The error “UndefinedObject>>#doReferences: not understoood” did occur in the project management dialog while trying to copy a variant, when a structure element only had a variant-specific not and no note in the mother structure. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2166: Variant-specific notes where marked as not translated even though a translation did exist. This situation did only occur, when there was no note in the mother structure. The error was fixed.
[x] RP-2139: The error “UndefinedObject>>#asOrderedCollection not understood” did occur in the Deadline schedule-Editor. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2172: Executing the command “Read catalog file” in the input collector for characteristics did raise the error “FmeaSelectCollector>>#mSelectionListReadFileProductRequirement not understood “. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2232: It is no longer possible to assign a (A)SIl-value to a function.
[x] RP-2233: The attribut “Is safety goal” of a function will automatically be set, when a subordinated failure was assigned a critical (A)SIL classification.
[x] RP-2249: When a document language (i.e. German) was deleted, the system created translation of the none action was also deleted. If the deleted document language was created again at a later time, the translation for the none action was not created automatically. From now on, system created translations will stay alive if a translation will be deleted and created again later on.
[x] RP-2316: Under certain circumstances a Drag&Drop did end with the error “TablePane>>#viewQueryDropPos: not understood”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2334: Visualization of object names containing user-defined line breaks was unreadable in the DropDown-Listbox. This is fixed
[x] RP-2200: You can choose between SIL and ASIL in the document settings for Functional Safety. For a more detailed explanation the specific standards where included.
[x] RP-762: It was not possible to save the “System-wide selection color highlight” and “System-wide selection text color” for Windows 8 steadily. This has ben fixed.
[x] RP-2293: The columns in the editor “Functional Safety – failure table” have not been sorted correctly when sorting by name. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2239: Adding HTML-text as formatted text did raise the error “UndefinedObject>>#displayWithin: not understood”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2236: IQ-CT Analysis Deadline schedule: HTML-Export did not export the appointed period, if it has been modified before. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2308: The filter criterion “Variant-specific attributes are available” is now also available for revision states.
[x] RP-164: A overwiev of all key combinations, that are also listed on the APIS-Mousepad, was added to “Help | Hotkeys”.
[x] RP-2174: Different situations did raise the error “UniqInteger>>#reviveIn:dict: not understood”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2419: The preselection of variant in the input collector was changed:
no active variant -> all variants where the anchor-object is visible, will be selected
variant active -> active variant will be preselected.
CARM Server|Services Manager:
[x] RP-1302: The change of the user access did not always have an immediate effect. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2130: Independent off the Personal Desktop workstation setting “Always use the Structure Editor on startup”, the Services Manager starts from now on with the last opened editor.
[x] RP-1930: In the dialog “Send by e-mail” the last mailing date will be appended behind the e-mail address.
[x] RP-2186: For the resulting modul list of a module search on the CARM Server, you can use the menu “Properties | Details” for more information. The module category was not listet there. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2404: Loading the CARM Server catalog for product and process characteristics via the icon in the toolbar works again in the input collector.
[x] RP-2131: Actions, that have been transfered on the CarmNG-Server from file copys, could not be managed properly, because the corresponding ID of the fme-file was the same. To resolve this problem, there will now be a check during the upload, it the core-filename (without path) has changed. If so, the user has the change to assign a new ID for the fme-file. Thereby any number of actions with the same identiy can be managed on the CarmNG-Server. This will only work for actions, which have not been uploaded on the server yet.
[x] RP-2144: There was an error, when deleting the failure of a shown action. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2181: The consolidation did sometimes lose valuations. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2165: Consolidation result document names now always have the format “_result (nnn)”. Example: If a primary document named “p.fme” is consolidated with three different clones, the following result documents will be produced:
“p_ (001).fme” for the first clone
“p_ (002).fme” for the second clone
“p_ (003).fme” for the last clone.
[x] RP-2295: It could happen, that the PIM-notes in the consolidation-PIM where only labeled with “???” and that the PIM-entry had not information on the changed attributes. These entries where created due to “phantom conflicts”. These kind of conflicts will no longer be listed in the PIM.
[x] RP-2303: Simultaneous changes in the bookmarks of an object raised an error. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2314: The error “UndefinedObject>>#removeReferenceFromStructureElement:” was raised when the same FMEA form was deleted in all clones. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-201: Embedded documents are consolidated by their timestamp now.
[x] RP-1434: Even though the destination characteristic already has a test sample, further test samples can, by Drag&Drop, be added to a characteristic from one Control-Plan-Editor to the other.
[x] RP-1636: Is the display option “Show notes” respectively “Show notes where available” activated, the note of exactly the first structure parent in the machine column is display.
[x] RP-1213: Drag&Drop from a catalog to an structure element in the IQ-Software was no longer possible. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-1808: Deleting objects from a group form via mulit-selection offers a new button “All”. This allows deletion of all objects without further enquires.
[x] RP-2138: The current folding condition in the action catalog has not been maintained when deleting entries. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2173: The present sorting of the symbolic resbonsible/deadline is saved in the database and is also valid for future entries. You can either sort by the name of the symbolic resbonsible/deadline or by the acutal resbonsible/deadline. You can also sort manually. The menu shows which sorting is activated. The chosen sorting is valid wherever symbolic resbonsible/deadline can be chosen.
[x] RP-2234: It is now possible to automatically sort or manually order Machines and Inspection Equipments in their respective administration editors. This order is used consistenly throughout the software.
[x] RP-1833: Whenever an action was set to completed and the filter “Open deadlines” was activated, the table was recalculated. Now a complete redraw will only be done when a grouping disintegrates or must be created new.
[x] RP-2231: The position of the columns “RPN actual” and “RPN required” could not be changed. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-1406: The command “Insert floating graphics from clipboard” was added in the context menu command. This command is only available when a graphic is in the Windows clipboard.
[x] RP-2297: Changing column width via display options may change wrong column width. This has been fixed.
FMEA Form Editor:
[x] RP-2230: When the automatic classification calculation was activated for the FMEA Form, but not for functions/characteristics, it was not possible to assign a classification to functions/characteristics. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2273: Trying to drag an empty revision state in the deadline area of a single action did raise the error “UndefinedObject>>#symbolicInfo not understood”. Now it is no longer possible to drag an empty revision state in the deadline area of a single action.
[x] 2228: In the AIAG-Layout it was possible to enter new entries in the column “Recommended action”, when prior to this the attribut “No further revision planned” was deactivated. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2330: Categories could not be changed in the form evaluation “Ratings Frequency Statistics”.This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2126: The chosen backcolour of classifications was not adopted in the FMEA form under certain circumstances.
[x] RP-1140: It is now possible to enter fractions (e.g. 100/3) in the column “% Distr.”. This simplifies the entry of distributions with odd values like e.g. 3 failures with 1/3 of the FIT value each.
[x] RP-1949: Failures, which are defined by requirements of functions, are displayed now as well.
[x] RP-2082: Selecting ‘Non-Error-Detections’ with a DC-value enables two new commands: “Create outgoing error detection with DC rate automated” and “Insert outgoing error detection with DC rate automated”. A PIM-Entry is generated for the automated generated error detections.
[x] RP-2120: So far an analysis of the Graph-Editor has not been updated, when relevant data was changed. The analysis can now be canceled and started again by using F5.
[x] RP-2065: The processing times in a function graph are displayed identically to the function net. Additionally there is the possibility to display the processing times on the edges. Therefore the Functional Safety parameters must be chosen in the display options “General and node-specific options” and the processing time must be selected in the “Edge options”.
[x] RP-2212: Choosing ISO 26262 in the document settings General settings for functional safety, enables a new command “Open failure table”.
[x] RP-2411: The Graph-Editor has the same behavior towards the use of assigned DC-values for the computation as the Failure Net-Editor. Therefore DC-values assigned to a failure will also be used. Additionally there is a visual note, the under construction symbol, when the DC-value is not assigned to the error detection.
[x] RP-272: Desired was a way to activate a set of assistant rules with a command. Every rule should be assignable to any assistant rules. Via the assistant symbol rule violations can be found quickly. Searching with the IQ-Explorer (even in all files) should be possible. This has been realised.
[x] RP-248: Search options “Search only in Fmea-Forms” and “Search only in structure variants” in the IQ-explorer have been renamed to “Use all available FMEA forms when searching” and “Use all available structure variants when searching”. Now even files without variants or forms will be searched. The basis for the search is the mother structure.
[x] RP-2290: Choosing the option “Print selection only” for printing, resulted in displaying no more structure successors. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2415: Trying to use the command “Delete link” for a multi-selection did raise the error “Funktion>>#hasFaultTreeFailureChild: not understood”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-1483: A more detailed synchronisation from a table into the Object Inspector has been realised for the following attributes of an object:
This change has only been realised for the Control-Plan Editor and the Forms Editor.
[x] RP- 962: A new command may appear in the context menu and the suggestions list of the Object Inspector in the “Name” tab. The command is called “Set translation ‘up-to-date’”. It is available if at least one of the selected translations is no longer up to date. Executing the command will reset the status of all outdated translations.
[x] RP-2066: Wih an active Object Inspector a project can directly be inspected by usind the project management dialog.
[x] RP- 2274: Implemented two commands providing the following functions:
“Hide selected attributes”: the command is available for a multiselection of attributes. It will “hide” all entries in the Object Inspector that depend on the selected attributes (master values as well as variant values). The hidden attributes will be stored in the configuration file, so the effect of the command is persistent.
“Show hidden attributes”: the command is available if there exist hidden attributes. It opens a dialog for selecting hidden attributes. The selected attributes will again be shown in the object inspector. The contents of the configuration file are changed accordingly.
[x] RP-2301: There is a new tab for bookmarks in the Object Inspector. The available editing operations correspond to Version 6; additionally bookmarks can be deleted.
[x] RP-2218: The Object Inspector now remembers the following settings for the current session:
Hide/Show master structure value
Show only values different from the master
Show only values identical to the master
Show only excluded objects
Show only included objects
Hide excluded variants
Note: changing the data, the current tab or the inspected object may produce an empty view if a filter is active. Removing the filter (double click on the filter icon in the status pane) again shows the data.
[x] RP-2148: Some analyses did not consider the Top-Ten-Filter and therefore did not restrict the view. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-1955: The ID-number can new be chosen in the display options for the result list as an additional information.
[x] RP-1972: The analysis parameter RMR (“Risk Matrix Ranking”) can now be chosen in the group “Factors” for the difference analysis via the menu “View | Display options | Settings “.
[x] RP-2298: Changes in the column width via the display options did not last after closing and opening the data. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2355: Changing display options of the Web-Publisher/Presentation print batch for statistical evaluations did create new evaluations in the Statistics management. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2426: Trying to start the e-mail dispatch from the Statistics Editor did raise the error “UndefindedObject>>#mouseMapper: not understood”. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-631: The date in the table header can be changed via “Edit | Date (Table header)”. This setting is valid during this session and applies also for the Webpublisher and the Presentation print.
[x] RP-1855: The menu “”Format” has been enlarged by the submenu “Zoom”. Here you can set the zoom factor for the structure list.
[x] RP-2223: Name changes of a error with only one instance have been overwritten by the structure reimport, even though the renamed error was not a part of the exported structure. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2243: Operating conditions that have been deleted in an exported structure, where wrongly restored after the reimport. This has been fixed.
[x] RP-2236: Exporting structures/variants with (public) PIM-Bookmarks resulted in empty bookmarks. The contens and the bookmark-object itself have been deleted, only the information that there should be a bookmark has been kept. This has been fixed.
User view Editor:
[x] RP-1954: The error “FmeaStruktur>>#significance not understood” was raised, when two structures or more are shown in the User view Editor and the sorting by severity is activated. This has been fixed.
Customer specific changes:
[x] RP-2225: Additional informations for characteristics will only be displayed in the column “Specified value/tolerance”.
Date of Release:
- March 2014
Date of Release:
- December 2013
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0020
[x] Filter: New filter criterion “Design verification plan equals Available” was implemented for the structure element.
[x] Notes: Selecting text via shift and arrow keys and replacing it afterwards didn’t work reliably. This has been fixed.
[x] Clone management: Sorting for creation date didn’t work. This has been fixed.
[x] Variant specific global actions: Deleting the last instance now also removes the variant specific value from the variant.
[x] Reorganize document: When the option “Remove automatically created action entries for single actions from meeting logs” was active, under certain circumstances in the preview the error “TimeStamp>>#isBeforeString: not understood“ occurred. This has been fixed.
[x] Fonts and Colors: With the new button “Template” the settings from the dialog can be written into a file or can be read for the dialog from a file.
[x] To filter notes, a new criterion “notes with reference contains” has been implemented.
[x] When a file had German as document, but not as reference language and a note was written and deleted in the reference language, under certain circumstances the icon for the note wouldn’t vanish. This has been fixed.
[x] When filtering for deadlines, a value “Symbolic deadline” can be selected as value for the “Deadline” now.
[x] After deleting a translation language, the command “Undo” didn’t work. This has been fixed.
[x] Copying of typed objects didn’t increase the instance count, but created a new type. This has been fixed.
[x] Properties Dialog / Display Options: If a failure had been classified as latent and the display option “Parameters Functional Safety” were active, “Target SPFM” was shown instead of “Target LFM”. This has been fixed.
[x] Functional Safety/ Failure Table: The sums of FIT values for multiple point faults and safe faults are listed separated and as sum now.
[x] List of important characteristics: After deleting an entry in the header area, the table wasn’t redrawn correctly. This has been fixed.
[x] Reference language for specification was not displayed when a variant and a translation language were active at the same time. This has been fixed.
[x] In combination with the new column “Responsible” and the display option “Use user-defined labels”, drag&drop under certain circumstances caused the error “FmeaInspectionEquipment >> #editInspectionEquipment:prepareUndo: not understood“. This has been fixed.
[x] Terminology / Translation: Line breaks weren’t included in the translation export correctly. This has been fixed.
[x] If a notes category only contained a variant specific note, deleting this category lead to the error “UndefinedObject>>#removeCategory” not understood“. This has been fixed.
Failure Net Editor:
[x] If the focus element in one failure net was copied/moved into a different failure net in another workspace a misleading message appeared. This has been fixed.
[x] While scrolling in the contents with the mouse wheel occasionally an error occurred, especially if the mouse was moving very close to window borders. This has been fixed.
[x] The option “Case sensitive” in the search window couldn’t be disabled permanently. This has been fixed.
[x] When searching in the background, the option “Open databases with read/write access for extended search” wasn’t taken into account correctly. This has been fixed.
[x] In “Display Options | Other” the user can decide, which notes categories shall be taken for the search. The following options are available:
· First notes category
· First and second notes category
· All notes categories
FMEA Form Editor:
[x] When entering new actions at cause that is included multiple times in the FMEA form, always the last action was focused. This has been fixed.
[x] Display options: Within the context information for effects/causes, “specification for characteristics” and “classification for characteristics” could not be chosen independently. This has been fixed.
[x] With switching the Variant Edit Mode on or off in some cases the focus was lost. This has been fixed.
[x] Layout M2010: After creating new entries in the header within the area “Deadlines” problems occurred with updating/redraw of the contents. This has been fixed.
[x] VDA Layout: The header area has been adjusted according to VDA volume 4 – edition 2006.
Causes based FMEA form sheet:
[x] Display Options in “Context information for failures” now have an effect on all columns with failures (Top events, effects, failure modes, causes).
[x] Inspecting a structure element brought the error “MpItemCode>>#returnsType: not understood“ if the item code was changed in the tab “Miscellaneous(V)”. This has been fixed.
[x] Including an inspection in a variant brought the error “FmeaRequirementTestSample>>#includeInVariant not understood“. This has been fixed.
Presentation Print/Web Publisher:
[x] When executing a print batch under certain circumstances the error “Fehlfunktion>>measureChangesRevised not understood“ occurred. This has been fixed.
[x] The documents “Failure Net” and “Function Net” in the rubric “Function and Failure Net” of the Presentation Print and WebPublisher batches are no longer listed as one document. They are listed separately now and can be selected and configured independently.
[x] Fault Tree: During export of the minimal cut sets to Excel under certain circumstances the error “ExcelWorksheet>>#addRow” not understood“ occurred. This has been fixed.
[x] Consolidation Desktop: During opening a clone file for a primary document under certain circumstances the error „FmeaDatabase>>disableAllVariants not understood“. This has been fixed.
[x] When creating a clone file so far always a validation of the original file was executed. Now the user can decide, whether this validation shall be executed or not. The dialog for creating a clone file now includes a corresponding option.
[x] In certain cases during consolidation the error „excludedBy(Turb…modul) – This is not supported“ occurred. This has been fixed.
[x] An error occurred during consolidation of a clone file where
1.) a new structure had been created and
2.) a structure element from an existing structure was moved to the new one.
This has been fixed.
[x] Under certain circumstances PIM entries were not consolidated correctly. This has been fixed.
[x] When consolidating several clones one by one with big data volumes, under certain cirumstances the error “Out of memory” occurred. To prevent this, the memory handling during consolidation has been enhanced.
[x] A marked failure couldn’t be synchronized into the FMEDA form. This has been fixed.
[x] The hot click icon for variant specific values couldn’t be disabled for the graphics window. This has been fixed.
[x] When edit mode for an inspection in the structure list was terminated with the ESC key, the error “FmeaRequirementTestSample>>#ensureName not understood” occurred. This has been fixed.
[x] Suggestions bar: When the suggestions were visible and a failure and a revision state were marked in the structure list, the error “FmeaControlMeasure>>#hasDirectCause: not understood“ occurred. This has been fixed.
CARM Server|Services Manager:
[x] CSS Module: It is possible to execute a module comparison for two marked modules from the same module chain. The command is included in the right click menu.
[x] If a statistic (e.g. risk matrix) for an FMEA form had been opened, all failure modes were deleted in this FMEA form (2nd workspace) afterwards and the option “update automatically” was set, an error occurred. This has been fixed.
[x] Filtering actions for deadline “unknown” also brought symbolic deadlines that had no concrete ones. This behavior has been changed, so this filter doesn’t take into account symbolic deadlines any more.
[x] During import of the list of deadlines sometimes a wrong message appeared, saying that actions were no longer there. This has been fixed.
Date of Release:
- October 2013
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0014
[x] Administration of DRBFM projects: For each product modification the corresponding structure element is shown as context information. Previously the structure was shown.
[x] The user interface is now completely translated to Japanese.
[x] CARM Server Administration: Previously, a certificate’s password was not hidden when displaying a certificate’s properties. This has been fixed.
[x] When copying a system element, an existing FIT value was not copied. This has been fixed.
[x] Header/Footer: When modifying headers or footers after a changing a document’s reference language, printout still showed the previous headers/footers. This has been fixed.
[x] FMEA Forms Management: When sorting FMEA forms by their item code, the following error occurred: „Undefined Object>>#>= not understood“. This has been fixed.
[x] The following commands’ behavior changed: „Replicate function“ and „Replicate function with effects“. Now, those functions are generally copied and anchored at the target structure element.
[x] Workstation Settings: Under “System optimization”, now a “max. number of effects for a failure” may be assigned.
[x] When copying global actions of which each had one and only one variant-specific responsible, the action’s responsible was duplicated during pasting. This has been fixed.
[x] Now the Personal Desktop’s status bar includes a field at the very left, in which an asterisk indicates that an opened document is either a clone or a variant interface.
[x] Excel-Import: Available columns now include the following additional fields:
– System element (Cause)
– Function (Cause)
– System element (Effect)
– Function (Effect)
For each element in columns labeled “System element (Cause)” a parent structure element with the name of that cell’s content is created.
[x] Previously, when deleting a language from “Terminology and translations” an error occurred, if affected objects had variant-specific values. This has been fixed.
[x] Administration Process-Flow-Diagrams: When copy-pasting a process flow diagram, symbol order was not retained. This has been fixed.
[x] “Reorganize document”: An additional option was added: „Delete private PIM entries“, which deletes the selected PIM entries when reorganizing.
[x] “Reorganize document”: An additional option „Merge catalog entries of the same name“ is available. Catalog entries with identical names in all available languages are merged when reorganizing.
[x] Upon deleting an inspection, the latter was successfully removed from the control-plan. However, „Terminology and translation“ still displayed a reference to the control-plan. This has been fixed.
[x] Previously, “Responsible?” was displayed, although the option „Initial state must have a deadline“ under document settings was deactivated. This has been fixed.
[x] Risk matrices: Risk matrices now allow gray as a cell color.
[x] Catalogs: Previously, no default catalog could be selected for the structure type “product”. A corresponding command was missing. It is now added.
[x] Terminology and translation: If content was reduced to projects only, an error occurred. This has been fixed.
[x] DRBFM Form: When inserting white space during “Review Print Mode” an error occurred. This has been fixed.
[x] The previously applied filter can be reactivated by hitting F6.
[x] Input collectors can now be opened with the familiar shortcuts (Strg+Insert and Shift+Insert).
[x] The toolbar now contains the familiar icons for opening input collectors.
[x] New analysis for FMEA: Evaluation based on risk matrix (red, yellow, green).
[x] An additional context-dependent display option “Structure” is available.
[x] A command: “Activate/Deactivate variant edit mode” was added.
[x] An „Undo“ command is now available under the „Edit“ menu.
[x] Failure Net Editor: The context menu was lacking the following command: „-> Functional Safety – Failure Table“. This has been fixed.
[x] When opening the Print preview an error occurred if notes, including graphics were shown. This has been fixed.
[x] FMEA-Form: In some cases an error (“UndefinedObject >> #dbOptionUseCalWeekForDeadline” not understood) occurred, when selecting an entry form the auto complete list. This has been fixed.
[x] Bosch-Layout: The user defined string for an absent deadline (e.g. Deadline?) was displayed in the initial state, although the option “Initial state must have a deadline” under document settings was deactivated. This has been fixed.
[x] During Excel Export of a form an activated filter was not applied. This has been fixed.
[x] Causes-based FMEA Form: When opening a form sheet for a structure element, an error occurred, if one of a failure’s effects contained an operating condition. This has been fixed.
[x] The display option “Highlight unanchored causes/effects with color” was without effect. This has been fixed.
[x] The display option „Highlight shown actions with color” could not be deactivated. This has been fixed.
[x] The color in which characteristics were displayed in the FMEA-Form was that of functions, instead of the chosen color for characteristics. This has been fixed.
[x] When activating the “Functional Safety” tab, for a detection action, an error occurred. This has been fixed.
[x] Under rare circumstances, the following error occurred when inspecting an object: “receiver is not a Boolean”. This has been fixed.
[x] When performing an HTML-Export of forms, selected colors were not considered. This has been fixed.
[x] When reimporting a structure, a function’s name was not adopted, if it was changed and an additional occurrence of that function was generated. This has been fixed.
[x] Under rare circumstances the following error occurred, when consolidating files with changed ASIL-values: “Asil>>#poolType not understood”. This was corrected.
[x] New Command: “Catalog | Show all structures”
When activated, choice is extended to objects from “>> all Structures <<“, whenever the input collector for that object type is opened. This setting is stored separately for each object type (Structure-element, Function, Failure, etc.).
[x] The setting “Catalog | Outline” is no longer dependent on the document setting ” Catalog | Use outline”. This setting is stored separately for each object type (Structure-element, Function, Failure, etc.).
[x] If structure variants were selected during analysis, its result could not be printed. This has been fixed.
[x] Under rare circumstances, the following error (“UndefinedObject>>#data” not understood) occurred during an analysis (Risk matrix Last completed/last revision state) after changing display options. This has been fixed.
[x] Invoking a statistical analysis for variants resulted in multiple redraws of the IQ-Software. This has been fixed.
[x] System elements from a versioned structure could falsely be moved to another structure. This has been fixed.
Rearrangements and folding after an Excel-export were without effect. Instead the previous view was exported again. This was corrected.
Date of Release:
- August 2013
Service Pack IQ Version 6.5 – 0012
[x] Cascading use of an auto filter: If an auto filter is being used and another auto filter is going to be applied additionally, it is possible to cancel that procedure now. Also an explanation text for the available possibilities has been added.
[x] The dialog for creating a structure interface didn’t show certain text parts completely. This has been fixed.
[x] Copying a control method or reaction plan in the Control Plan adopts the responsible person only if the respective option is active in the area Copy in the Workstation Settings now.
[x] Adding a failure that was previously removed from the active variant had no effect. This has been fixed.
[x] Management for Meeting Logs: The note from the header of a meeting log is now displayed in the “Details”.
[x] Conversion: Under certain circumstances outdated inspections that had been deleted previously reappeared in the database. This has been fixed.
[x] DVP&R: Information can be added from the Personal Desktop by drag and drop now.
[x] Filter: The filter “Changes of Structure Version” now allows a date to choose a certain structure version for the comparison.
[x] The file name of an FMX bookmark can be edited later now.
[x] Update program version: If the network version shall be updated, but the IQ software is still in use, the administrator now gets a list of the users currently working with the program.
[x] Presentation Print/Web Publisher: error detections and error responses can be selected for nets now as well.
[x] Deadlines in calendar weeks under certain circumstances were displayed in Red, although the dates were in the future. This has been fixed.
[x] Interface language Hungarian is available again. The current state of translation (version 6.0) will be updated continuously with future service packs.
User view editor:
[x] When the User view is opened via the command “Find different valuations for selected action.” In the FMEA form, O- and D-rating for the action in focus will be displayed now.
[x] Under certain circumstances the focus column couldn’t be changed. This has been fixed.
[x] User defined column labels were not displayed. This has been fixed.
[x] In the Data Manager new data can be entered with the “Ins” key in all areas now.
[x] Entries in Attributes and categories can be sorted with the command “Edit|Sort” now.
[x] If the available memory wasn’t enough to create a print preview with large data sets, an error occurred. This situation will now be recognized and reported to the user.
[x] For the calculation of the processing time also processing times assigned to the function will be taken into account now.
[x] If a file search was done in the background and no match found, under certain circumstances button remained inactive. This has been fixed.
[x] If the option “Search in the result list” was set immediately after a file search, the message “The file is already opened by another user or program” appeared. This has been fixed.
[x] If the legend was displayed the focus element was drawn slightly shifted and double when being marked. This has been fixed.
[x] Import and export of files in the format of Office2007 (xlsx) is available now.
[x] LDAP: Import of people from LDAP is available with SSL now. The required settings can be entered in the Workstation Settings in the area LDAP.
[x] At the import of an Excel List of deadlines, incorrect entries in the columns “Deadline” and “Responsible” will be reported to the user with a PIM entry.
[x] Consolidation Desktop: The selection of values in cases of conflicts has been enhanced.
[x] Consolidation Desktop: The tool tip for the icons was not available. This has been fixed.
[x] When creating a clone file the user can now choose a name for the clone file.
[x] Creating a clone file: If a recipient is chosen for the file (selection of a person in the IQ-Software), the name of this person will be integrated into the name of the clone file.
[x] During the export of a Pareto Analysis to Excel, an error occurred. This has been fixed.
[x] The display option “Align levels” was set inactive under certain circumstances when other display options were changed as well. This has been fixed.
Customer specific changes:
[x] Changes in the FMEA Coversheet according to specification.
Date of Release:
- May 2013
APIS IQ-Software Version 6.5 – the highlights of the new version:
– Workflow support with the Graph Editor
– Risk Matrix Ranking as an addition to the RPN
– Editing of actions in MS Excel
– Background colors in Structure Trees
– Support for occasional users – the recommended list
– Improved support in working with variant icons
– Consistency of characteristics through standard specifications
… and many more new features.
A description of all new features is available at http://www.apis.de/wn65
Customers with a maintenance contract will receive version 6.5 automatically and free of charge.
Customers without a maintenance contract are welcome to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org, if they are interested to get an update offer.
Date of Release:
- May 2013