APIS IQ-Software 7.0viqssp 0030
Changelogs for APIS IQ-Software 7.0
Current Version Service Packs
Service pack Version 7.0- 0030 is available now. For installation information, new features and fixed bugs see the list below. Download SP 0030
- In the management dialog 8D reports can now be copied and reordered. [V7-204]
- Symbolic deadlines and responsibles can now be exported and imported as CSV text files. [V7-368]
- If you have opened multiple personal desktop windows and perform an ALT+double click on a Hot-click icon that opens another workspace (e.g. failure net), a dialog opens so that you can choose a destination workspace and personal desktop window.
When you synchronize while holding the ALT key (i.e. STRG+ALT+Q or STRG+Shift+ALT+Q), the same dialog is opened to choose the destination for the synchronization. These commands are also available in the "Window" menu: "Synchronize from upper/lower workspace".
This feature simplifies working with multiple personal desktop windows. [V7-463]
- When an action is faded in, the valuation of the action to be faded in is assigned to the fade in location, if no valuation exists there. [V7-470]
- The deadline description field can now be marked in color in the FMEA form. [V7-995]
- Filter: the level "Function" now offers to filter by "has requirement with…". [V7-1072]
- The variant-specific creation date for an action state now can be deleted in the properties dialog and the Object Inspector. [V7-1554, V7-2598]
- When synchronizing into the AIAG/VDA Form a dialog giving multiple options is now shown (if necessary). [V7-1888]
- Presentation Printing/Web Publisher: the control plan layout "N2018" is now also available in Presentation print and Web Publisher. [V7-2356]
- There is a new document setting in tab "Administration": "Always create a meeting log for this document". If this option is set (by default inactive), a meeting log is written irrespective of the workstation setting "Create meeting log". If this document setting is inactive the workstation setting is used as before. [V7-2448]
- In the status bar at the bottom, the "Actions" icon can now be more easily distinguished between active and inactive. [V7-2466]
- Notes/Management Report: The degree of progess of a structure/variant can now be added using placeholders. Hint: The value can only be determined if the database is unique, i.e. if the data is a structure or a variant. [V7-2518]
- Bookmark: UNC notation will will be stored alongside the filename using Windows convention. Therefore, if the path is not available in the local Windows file system, the UNC path will be used to open the file. [V7-2530]
- FMEA forms can now be selected as content for the user-defined view. [V7-415]
- In the Process Flow Diagram you can now define a color for lines via the dialog for defining the line style ("Line style…" in the right-click menu). [V7-914]
- New hot-click icons for fault trees are now available. The icon can signal four different states:
1. the failure is the root of a fault tree
2. the failure is a basic event of a fault tree
3. the failure is located on an intermediate level of a fault tree
4. the failure is not part of fault tree.
The hot-click icon can be enabled via the display options of an editor (area "Hot-click symbols") [V7-2096]
- Filter/Highlight: analogous to the criterion "Fmea form is existing" it is now possible to filter by Block- and P-Diagrams. [V7-2415]
- The right-click menu above the bookmark list no longer contains the commands "Text" or "Paragraph Properties" because the assignment to the relevant text passages is not clear. [V7-2449]
- When deleting links, a query dialog now appears again. [V7-2465]
- A new display option (Options > Colored visualization of differences during multi-inspection) allows the user to see whether differences in values exist both in color and the tab header when using multi-inspection. [V7-2503]
- The global AP color values are now also applied to statistics. [V7-2516]
- You can now compare module versions on the CARM Server directly from their insert/built location. Use the new menu command "Compare modules…" in the "CSS Modules" submenu for this. [V7-545]
- When importing Excel files, you can now also import number and notes for requirements. [V7-2562]
- A "Filter" input field is now available for selecting user-defined attributes, which can be used to reduce the list of attributes dynamically. [V7-2450]
FMEA Forms Editor:
- In the FMEA form there is a new display option "Show empty revision states". This allows you to control whether revision states that do not contain actions are displayed in the form. [V7-854]
- If the display option "Highlight rejected/overdue actions with color" is active, then each deadline of an overdue action will be drawn with overdue color. [V7-2391]
- The use of colors for risk matrix evaluations can now be controlled separately using the new "Use background color for risk matrix calculations" display option. [V7-2435]
- In the dialog for selecting a secondary file in the Consolidation desktop, you can now select the option "Use file system location of original secondary document". The complete file name assigned when the secondary document was created is then used as the secondary document. [V7-117]
The following bugs have been fixed with this service pack:
V7-2193, V7-2507, V7-2421, V7-2680, V7-2411, V7-2469, V7-2306, V7-2637, V7-2540, V7-2187, V7-2402, V7-2661, V7-2403, V7-2484, V7-2419, V7-2486, V7-2512, V7-2451, V7-2513, V7-2393, V7-2488, V7-2655
APIS CARM Server 5.70vnewrelease 0010
Changelogs for APIS CARM Server 5.70
Current Version Service Packs
The CARM-Server V5.70 can be used in connection with the newly released IQ-Software V7.0.
APIS IQ-Software 6.5viqssp 0180
Changelogs for APIS IQ-Software 6.5
Current Version Service Packs
Service pack V6.5- 0180 is available now. For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. This service pack can be downloaded from our internet sites (https://www.apis-iq.com) (https://www.apis.de). Download SP 0180
- RP-3225: CSS Module: When updating a module now existing catalog entries of previous module versions will be used, if all attributes (name, translations) match. Note: Up to now catalog entries were duplicated.
- RP-4152: Failure Net Editor: For the calculation of the RPN in the failure net, the first effects level is now used to determine the S (severity) rating. This means that an RPN can now be calculated in the failure net with just two levels. Note: until now, the S rating was determined at the second effects level
- RP-4800: Data Manager: When filling in a specific deadline/responsible for a symbolic deadline/responsible a dialog now opens if the deadline/responsible was used in any completed actions. This dialog lists all completed actions with the altered symbolic deadline/responsible so that you can choose in which completed actions the deadline/responsible should be replaced by its specific counterpart. In this way unintentional changes to completed actions is prevented.
- RP-5479, RP-5471, RP-5472, RP-5473, RP-5476: The following options are new:
- Merge functions/failure modes with the same name
– This merges duplicate instances of function- and failure modes within the same parent system. “duplicate” here means having both the same name and number.
- Keep line breaks
– This retains the line breaks when importing names that contain line breaks. Note: names are only displayed with line breaks in tables and the properties dialog only.
- Import text in effects/actions as multiple objects. Define delimiter as:
– If separated by delimiters and edit field for entering delimiters.
It is now possible to import notes for all objects.
Furthermore, there is a new menu option “File | Import | Update characteristics…” to update the values and attributes of existing characteristics. This option is available in the Personal Desktop to update existing instances of characteristics and in Data Manager | Catalogs | Product-/process characteristics to update values and attributes of catalog types.
Changes will be made to characteristics found in the current document language only.
- RP-5551: User View Editor: Filtering a user-defined view: as in other editors, it is now possible to filter the direct S-Severity of failures.
- RP-5555: FMEDA: The calculation info of a FIT calculation is retained when copying and pasting.
- RP-5575: Filtering in the DRBFM worksheet: Untill now failures that were anchored below requirements were also taken into account when filtering for causes. However, these are not visible in the DRBFM worksheet, and thus these failures are ignored during filtering.
- RP-5577: Risk Matrix: For filters based on the risk matrix (SxO, SxD) now the S-Max of the first effects level will be used. Note: Up to now the S-Max of the second effects level was used.
- RP-5582: Summary-Functions/Placeholders: Update with existing text selection sometimes deleted placeholders from the text. This has been fixed.
- RP-5584: Summary Functions/Placeholders: When using FMEA Form system filters in wildcards, it could happen that too many hits were delivered. This has been fixed.
- RP-5588: CARM Server: IQ objects (e.g. function types) with multiple instances remain unchanged when uploading- and adding modules. Until now, they would be doubled for each instance.
- RP-5590: Graph Editor: The Graph Editor may have displayed incorrect user-defined attributes. This has been fixed.
- RP-5592: In the dialog (Menu: “Help | Info”) a link to the “Free and Open-Source Software” (FOSS) used in the software has been added.
- RP-5615: Use operating system settings for existing proxy server.
The option “Take proxy settings from the operating system settings” is offered in the workstation network settings (“false” by default). If this is activated, the values are taken from the registry. When the “Update program version” function is executed or the CarmNG server is accessed, the current proxy settings are always taken from the registry and applied.
Note: If this option is activated, the connection to the CarmNG server is also affected. If you do not want to access the CarmNG server via the same proxy as the program update, this option must remain deactivated and the proxy settings must be set manually. If this option is deactivated in the Windows settings, the checkbox in the workstation settings of IQ-Fmea is also deactivated and disabled, so that the option cannot be checked.
- RP-5616: Partial XML interface: If a variant is active at the time of the export, it is stored in the XML. With an incremental import into the same fme, the corresponding variant is reactivated so that the variant-specific values exported remain variant-specific. If this variant is not contained in the target fme, it is ignored.
- RP-5626: In the Variants Matrix, when including objects in a variant, the query dialog for including dependent objects may not have been displayed. This has been fixed.
- RP-5627: Changing the value of the parent structure using a double-click in the Object Inspector (while a variant is active), resulted in the wrong variant value being preselected in the dialog that opens. This has been fixed and the value of the parent structure is correctly set and displayed.
- RP-5638: User information now displays when anonymizing an fme document via the menu “File | Encrypt document”.
- RP-5645: XML export workstation setting “Export characters as XML entities” is no longer required: this option was originally introduced for SGML to address special characters with symbolic names. With the switch to XML and Unicode, this option has become obsolete.
- RP-5652: The “Notes List” editor was erroneously showing notes of FMEA form versions. This is fixed.
- RP-5655: In the “DRBFM worksheet” it is now possible to select “all” or “none” of the options directly in all “Edit | Select” dialogs.
- RP-5658: In the Adminstration editor “Notes List” there is a new entry “QM documents” in the toolbar combobox “IQ objects”. By selecting this entry you filter for notes of FMEA forms, control plans, DRBFM formsheets, etc.
- RP-5659: When changing the status of an action in a variant using the command “Change to master value“, whereby in at least one other variant there was no value given: the wrong value “untouched” was assigned there. This has been fixed.
- RP-5712: The size of the grab area to change the window width/height in Personal Desktop has been enlarged.
- RP-4307: New display options in the Control Plan Editor: “Options | Context information for functions/characteristics”
Item code of system element/process element
Name of system element/process element
This allows the user to control which context info for product/process characteristics is displayed. Futhermore, the display option “Item code” now applies only to the column “Process element/Operation description”.
- RP-5557: Filter/Highlighting: the level “Function” now excludes the criteria “Control plan exists”, as this constellation makes no sense in the Control Plan Editor.
- RP-5199: The display of the colored text sometimes differed from the display options for new analyses. This has been corrected.
- RP-5677: When performing a difference analysis an error sometimes occurred with special data. This has been fixed.
APIS CARM Server 4.65viqssp 0100
Changelogs for APIS CARM Server 4.65
Current Version Service Packs
Service pack V4.65 – 0100 is available now. For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. Click here to download this Service Pack.
How can the CARM-Server help you?
Post covering the CARM Server:
[x] CARM-99: The CSA PDF Publisher sometimes asked for the export file name during an export, even though it had been assigned by the system. This has been fixed.
APIS IQ-Readerviqssp v1.70 - 0010
Changelogs for APIS IQ-Reader
Current Version Service Packs
Changes in V1.70-0010
IMPORTANT: If you had a previous version of IQ-Reader installed AND IQ-Reader can not be started after
this update, please delete your local configuration file:
– Support for fme files created with IQ-Software Version 7.0
– A new layout displaying ActionPriority in VDA formsheet
– Integrated Update Functionality
– Major bug fixed, that caused several fme files fail to import
– Bugfix: Global Actions were not displayed correctly