APIS IQ Software 6.5v0150
Changelogs for APIS IQ Software 6.5
APIS IQ Software 6.5
Service pack V6.5- 0150 is available now. For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. This service pack can be downloaded from our internet sites (https://www.apis-iq.com) (https://www.apis.de).
- RP-228: In the dialog to fade in actions at linked causes, additional system-element context information will be displayed for the failure.
- RP-2340: When exporting a list of deadlines, the S(everity)- and RPN rating are now exported as well. They are assigned their own columns and are not editable
- RP-3463: When a new service pack has been installed, upon restarting the IQ software it is possible to have the new features and fixes displayed.
- RP-3730: Deleting notes in the Properties Dialog: It is now possible to delete notes using the “Delete” Icon, along with their translations and in all categories. A dialog will open if a translation or category exists for that note. If neither exist, only the visible text will be deleted. When deleting notes within a variant, the deletions will only apply to that variant.
- RP-4602: When copying structure subtrees, faded in actions will also be copied over, as long as the anchor of the faded in action is part of the copied subtree.
- RP-4942: Some filters were not completely exported when exporting to an Excel file. This has been fixed.
- RP-5016: When copying objects that contain PIM Bookmarks, and then subsequently deleting the original objects, the newly copied objects were not synchronising with the PIM Bookmarks in the PIM Editor. This has now been fixed.
- RP-5017: RIF/ReqIF Import: It is now possible to define customer requirements as quantitative characteristics (or “requirements”) when importing to the IQ Software. This can be done in the Import scheme configuration dialog.
- RP-5075: Command Line Bookmark: If the template of the Command Line Bookmark in the registry is altered, it is possible to add a further bookmark with the latest value from the registry. The bookmarks that differ from the template will be displayed in red.
- RP-5090: Incremental XML Import: When importing XML files incrementally (File | Import | Import XML data into the current document… ), it is now possible to determine which attributes are overwritten/not overwritten into the fme file. The following setting allows the user to import only new objects along with properties from the XML file, but not change the attributes of existing objects: “Create new objects during import but do not overwrite existing object attributes”.
- RP-5099: IQR (Individual Quality Report): When pasting an IQR template into the PIM Editor with already calculated placeholders, the placeholders were not updating correctly for the new data base. This is now fixed.
- RP-3240: Attributes and categories: It is now possible to merge user-defined attributes. The command “Merge…” is available in the context menu if multiple user-defined attributes are selected.
- RP-4800: When filling in a specific deadline/responsible for a symbolic deadline/responsible a dialog now opens if the deadline/responsible was used in any completed actions. This dialog lists all completed actions with the changed symbolic deadline/responsible so that you can choose in which completed actions the deadline/responsible should be replaced by its specific counterpart. In this way unintentional changes to completed actions is prevented.
Failure Net Editor:
- RP-4059: Reordering elements using Ctrl + arrow keys is now also possible if multiple elements are selected.
- RP-3415: Disconnect function nets with the help of IQ Explorer: Using “Search in document” it is possible to search only for functions (using either “Define search filter” or the Drop-Down list). It is now also possible to select all the functions from the result list (Ctrl+A) and apply the following command using the context menu: “Remove from all nets…”. The same can also be applied to characteristics and failures.
- RP-5061: Due to improved traceability, it is now possible to include the ID (XML) & ID (RIF) when exporting the results list to CSV. The ID (XML) can be used in XML files and the ID (RIF) can be assigned when importing from RIF/ReqIF files. This is possible when the following Display Option setting is active: “Include additional information (ID-Number, URL-Reference, specification etc.) in CSV Export.”.
- RP-4863: In the Object Inspector, it is now possible to transfer a user-defined attribute from a variant to the mother structure (i.e. convert it to a master value)
- RP-4855: The table for the statistical evaluation “Risk matrix” will be extended with the following columns, if the display option “Additional columns for recommended actions” is activated:
– Recommended action
- RP-5087: Statistics, Risk Matrix: In some circumstances, the classifications of causes were not displaying in the evaluations. This has been fixed.
- RP-5136: IQ CT Analysis: “Status trend” on the x-axis shifted to the side of the screen and sometimes was outside of the graphic. This is now fixed.
- RP-4839: Deadline Editor: When exporting a list of deadlines, it is now possible to include user-defined attributes and the effects chain of the cause. The effects chain will be displayed as context information in the name of the cause.
APIS CARM Server 4.65v0080
Changelogs for APIS CARM Server 4.65
APIS CARM Server 4.65
Service pack V4.65 – 0080 is available now. For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. Click here to download this Service Pack.
How can the CARM-Server help you?
- CARM-80: The CARM Log file will now record which user has downloaded a module or module variant. In order for this to work, the user logged in must have entered a valid email address. This functionality is only available when using IQ Software V6.5 – 0150 or newer.
- CARM-81: Optimizations have been made to the CARM Server backup so that the modules of module categories are displayed faster.
For the complete changelog for CARM Server Version 4.65, click here
APIS IQ Software 6v0.0.9.6
Changelogs for APIS IQ Software 6
APIS IQ Software 6
Service pack V6.0 – 0.0.9.6 is available now. For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. This service pack can be downloaded from our internet site (https://www.apis-iq.com)
Before updating, please look up the current state of the software:
– state 0.0.8.1 or older: please install Service Pack 0.0.8.2
– state 0.0.8.2 or 0.0.8.3: please install Service Pack 0.0.8.9
New in Version 6.0 – 0.0.9.6
[x] IQ-1214: Types (in a type hierarchy) without instances were not exported. Therefore the type hierarchy was not properly reconstructed during import of an XML file. This is fixed.
APIS CARM Server 3.6v0009
Changelogs for APIS CARM Server 3.6
APIS CARM Server 3.6
For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. Service packs can be downloaded from our internet site (https://www.apis-iq.com)
How can the CARM-Server help you?
CARM-Server V3.6 – 0.0.0.9[x] Under certain circumstances the error “The parameter is incorrect” occured during start of the CARM Server as a Windows system service. This has been fixed.
CARM-Server V3.6 – 0.0.0.6[x] Classification of functions got lost when a module was uploaded to the CARM Server. This has been fixed.
[x] When a certificate is sent by email via „CSS Module Access Rights“, the certificate file will be created automatically if not already present.
[x] Error messages on sending emails were modified to be more meaningful.
[x] CSA Web Publisher: The document setting “Create Web Publisher export files” was not considered, when the setting “Create html export files for all languages available in the fme document” was active for the CARM Server. This has been fixed.
[x] When the CARM Server runs into trouble at startup concerning the configuration file, a shut down of the CARM Server will be performed. To choose a new configuration file is no longer supported.
[x] IQ Explorer: the command “CARM Server | Find newer modules” always failed on the first try even if newer modules were available. This has been fixed.
[x] Access rights of the module categories were ignores when searching for modules using the QI Explorer. This has been fixed.
[x] CARM Administration: Now it is possible to select a data language. For “CSS Catalogues” this is available separately for the client and server data.
[x] Different module categories must not have the same name. This will be checked when entering a category name.
[x] CSA Web Publisher / CSA PDF Publisher: An interval time of 0 deactivates the publisher.
[x] PDF Publisher: if the selected printer or fonts are not available for the server, a warning will be displayed when closing the management dialog of the print jobs.
[x] CSA PDF Publisher: The selected fonts of the CARM Server will be used for the pdf export.
[x] CSA PDF Publisher: Now it is possible to create more than one export jobs. These jobs will be performed consecutively.
[x] CSA PDF Publisher: If more than one export job will be performed, a separate subdirectory will be created at the destination directory.
[x] CARM Server Configuration: Within the tab „Backup“ an option “Activate the extended Error Protocol for the next run of a CARM Server agent” is available now. This option enforces an ERRORS.LOG file to be written, if an error occurs during the next export. The ERRORS.LOG file is located in the log directory of the CARM Server.
Note: This option will be reset on each start of an agent.[x] CSS Module: A document setting can be used to keep the name of a structure element, when a module will be updated.
[x] CSS Module: Embedded documents, which are referenced within a module, will be uploaded to the CARM Server. When downloading a module from the CARM Server the embedded documents will be integrated in the fme file.
[x] CSS Module / Web Interface: The selected interface language of the CARM Server is now also used for the web interface and for the displayed data within the web interface.
CARM Server V3.6 – 0.0.0.2
[x] Module categiries access rights:
Access rights now can be assiged to module categories. The access rights can be activated via CARM Server settings in “CSS Module”. The Services Manager was extended by a new editor named “CSS Module Access Rights Management”. This editor is only available if the Admin user and allows to define access rights for module categories using the module certificates.
A detailed description will be available at www.apis-iq.com (Customers’ Section|Downloads|Documents).