APIS IQ Software 6.5v0140
Changelogs for APIS IQ Software 6.5
APIS IQ Software 6.5
Service pack V6.5- 0140 is available now. For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. This service pack can be downloaded from our internet sites (https://www.apis-iq.com) (https://www.apis.de).
- RP-350: Presentation print: It is now possible to choose the starting page number. If this is not 1, then between the Table of contents and the starting page, an additional page will be added indicating that these pages are not filled.
- RP-3262: Merging actions could lead to missing faded-in locations of these actions. This has been fixed.
- RP-4573: Filter/Highlighting: A new system filter is available: “Not completely connected failure net”. This will filter/highlight the following:
- Top effects which are not anchored in the “first” structure level.
- Unrelated failures (independent of the structure level).
- Root causes with effects which are not anchored in the “lowest” structure level.
- RP-4588: When copying to the clipboard (Ctrl + c) and then clicking on the Menu bar “Edit | Paste special”, it is now possible to anchor the copy origin to the target object for failures and functions. This helps e.g. in FMEA form, when the copy origin and target object are far away from each other.
- RP-4716: Notes/Placeholder/Summary Functions: Placeholders and Summary Functions can now be added directly to notes and compiled using Drag&Drop. It is still possible to use the templates (previous method), but this is no longer necessary.
- RP-4732: The Display options setting “Instance count” in the Table editors (FMEA Form, Control Plan, Process Flow Diagram, etc.) now includes system- and process elements
- RP-4736: Search/Filter: The supplementary text is now also considered while filtering a Name, whereby when comparing either the name or supplementary text is used in each translation.Example: using the criterium Name contains “object” you find an action “name of object -> supplementary”. You also find this action using the criterium Name contains “supplementary”.
On the other hand, using a criterium of Name contains “object -> supplementary”, the above action is not found. You would need to use two criteria and combine them via AND.
- RP-4750, RP-4653: The Object Inspector has improved its display of symbolic deadlines in the tabs “Action tracking” and “Action tracking(V)” which are available when inspecting a preventive or detection action:1) the attribute “Symbolic deadline” now indicates the existence of a specific deadline by writing it next to the name of the symbolic deadline, separated by a comma2) the attribute “Deadline” also shows the symbolic deadline (together with a specific deadline if set). This attribute is read only for symbolic deadlines.The same holds for variant specific information in tab “Action tracking(V)”.All action tracking attributes can be changed separately and independently in the Object Inspector. These changes will also be taken into account during consolidation.
- RP-4756: Sample frequency and sample size of test samples are not shown any longer in the structure list. This has been fixed.
- RP-4766: The menu command “Window | Zoom active workspace” is now called “Un-/Zoom active workspace” and is reversible. This command is also executed when double clicking the title bar of a workspace.
- RP-4777: Search/Filter: A new parameterized system filter is now available in the Structure Editor, FFA and IQ Explorer: “Creation or modification date (stamp)”. The following criteria can be determined for this filter:
– which objects (e.g. System element, function, etc.) should be filtered
– how the criteria is linked (AND, OR, XOR)
– and modification date along with comparison operators
– the user who was last to make any changes
These parameters can be set via “Properties”
- RP-4799: Printing dialog for Process Flow Diagram, Control Plan, FMEA Forms Editor:
The option (in Extras) “Palette” is renamed to “Palette/Legend (Classification)” respectively added in the Process Flow Diagram. When this option is active, a table of all classification symbols used in the form is printed as an appendix. Formerly, always all available classifiaction symbols were printed.
- RP-4809: Search/Filter: The filter comparison value for ppm can now also be a decimal.
- RP-4839: Deadline Editor: When exporting a list of deadlines, it is now possible to include User-defined attributes and the Effects path of the cause. The effects path will be displayed as context information in the name of the cause.
- RP-4874: Structure Editor/FFA: It is now possible to select an object in the FFA Editor and “make focus element”, either with the context menu, View -> Make focus element or Ctrl + K. Only objects that are relevant to this selected object will remain in view. To cancel this, select “Remove focus”. It is possible to edit, filter, and highlight while the focus is active.
- RP-4882: Search/Filter: The criteria “Declined after reevaluation” for Initial states should now deliver “false”, even when negating. This is because an initial state by definition cannot be reevaluated.
- RP-4885: In the Fault Tree Editor now it is possible to display the following information via display options.
- Faded in actions
- O/D valuation
- RP-4894: Presentation print/Web Publisher: Sorting by structures of Failures/Functions in the category “Function and failure net” did not work. This is now fixed.
- RP-4907: HTML texts: If a passage of text contained empty lines with text attributes (e.g. bold, color, etc.), additional empty lines were falsely added. This is now fixed.
- RP-4914: Summary Functions and notes template: It is now possible to use a placeholder in the notes for the maximum RPN from the last completed revision state (highest risk) and for the deadline furthest in the future from the last rated revision state (i.e. when is the project expected to be completed).
- RP-3853: A user can now subscribe to email notifications of module changes/uploads. The user must login to subscribe and must have a valid email address. Minimum requirement: CARM 4.65-0060.
- RP-4738: CSS Catalogs: The Tooltip now displays any changes to a sent type (e.g. change of name).
- RP-4902: When performing “Upload module” an error sometimes occurred in the Category dialog “Character>>#value not understood”. This is now fixed.
- RP-4735: Notes list: The new command “Update placeholders for all selected objects” can be performed using the context menu or clicking on Edit. At least one entry with a note must be selected. It will then update the placeholders in the notes in all languages and categories.
- RP-4800: When filling in a specific deadline/responsible for a symbolic deadline/responsible now a dialog is opened if the deadline/responsible was used in completed actions. This dialog lists all completed actions with the changed symbolic deadline/responsible so that you can choose in which completed actions the deadline/responsible should be replaced by its specific counterpart. In this way unintentional changing of completed actions is .prevented
- RP-4740: Drag&Drop did not always work correctly when “Synchronize workspaces” was active. This is now fixed.
- RP-4876: Drag&Drop (Special drag): When transferring Functional Safety parameters from one failure to another, the values “fault tolerant time (FTT)” and “DC (LF)” did not transfer. This is now fixed.
- RP-4913: When copying single actions in the Structure Editor and FFA, the deadline/status/responsible of the source object is copied exactly. For this, the Workstation setting “Copy responsibility and deadline” must be active.
Exporting huge form sheets to Excel could produce an error. This is fixed.
Note: We recommend to export large form sheets to Excel in xlsx format, not in xls.
- RP-4904: You can now import FIT rates for system elements from Excel. The Excel import dialog has an additional choice in the column “IQ Object”: “System element (FIT)”.
FMEA Forms Editor:
- RP-224: FMEA Form Layout “FMECA: MIL Task 102 (Causes)”The values displayed in the Alpha and Beta fields are now “Failure mode” and no longer “cause(s)”.Note:1) If you do not want this setting, and would like to revert back to the previous setting, this is possible via a registry entry in the settings branch of the IQ Software:(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Apis\IQ65\<ProgrammVersion>\Settings). The following registry key must be used: “MilTaskShowAlphaAndBetaForFailureMode” along with the DWORD value “0”.
- MilTaskShowAlphaAndBetaForFailureMode = 0 (This reinstates the previous functionality)
- MilTaskShowAlphaAndBetaForFailureMode = 1 (This uses the new functionality (Standard))
2) If there are multiple causes, then the Alpha and Beta values for each cause (redundant) are repeated.
- RP-1479: When sending emails to “Notify responsible persons (HTML)” the dialog now preselects only those responsible persons that correspond to the selection in the editor.
- RP-4417: The RPN of action groups containing no actions are now displayed in parentheses just like in the Structure Editor.
- RP-4786: When going back to the “previous elements” via the green arrow in the toolbar, the last selection is restored as well.
- RP-4833: In the Graph Editor, it is now possible to display the sum of failure rates (just like in the Failure Net Editor) in the failure of the safety goal.
- RP-4841: User-defined attributes can now also be displayed as additional info in the Graph Editor.
- RP-4666: Search/Filter/Highlight: The new filter criteria “Failure net connections correspond to function net” enables the user to search/filter/highlight failures, whose functions are connected in the same way as the causes and effects in the failure net.
- RP-4685: The system filter “Object properties not corresponding” now includes the causes and effects of failures in the comparison of (to be determined/different) object properties.
- RP-4812: When copying a search result into the clipboard (Ctrl + C) in the Result list, all column values of that result along with Additional info (Settings -> Other) is copied as well. The individual attributes are separated by a semicolon (the same way it works with a CSV Export).
- RP-4814: A new setting allows you to decide which additional information should be included in the CSV export: “Other -> Include additional information (ID-Number, URL-Reference, specification etc.) in CSV Export.”.The additional information will also be copied to the clipboard (as CSV text) when copying an object (Ctrl + C) from the Result list when this setting is active.
- RP-4879: When certain configurations were set, the RPN was not displaying correctly in the result list for Failures/Causes. This is now fixed.
- RP-4815: When selecting the Extended risk matrix, an error message sometimes appeared when using older fme files. This is now fixed.
- RP-4855: The table for the statistical evaluation “Risk matrix” will be extended by the following columns, if the display option “Additional columns for recommended actions” is activated:
– Recommended action
- RP-4787: UTF-8 content from OLE Bookmarks was occasionally being written into XML attributes during export. This is now fixed.
- RP-4850: Invalid XML (ID/IDREF-Error) sometimes occurred during export when NULL variants were associated with other variants. This is now fixed.
- RP-4870: Sometimes “VIETNAMESE” was exported instead of the correct short term VI (ISO 639-1). This is now fixed.
Only with maintenance license:
- RP-4686: Notes and placeholder: It is now possible to use arithmetical functions (sum, difference, multiplication, division and percent) as placeholders in Notes and Quality Reports (IQR).
- RP-4862: A new bookmark functionality is available for maintenance customers: Command-Line Bookmark. This action is only available when the registry entry “CommandLineBookmark” is available. The entry must either be entered manually or by importing a reg file. To read exactly how to use this functionality, go to Command-Line Bookmark
APIS CARM Server 4.65v0070
Changelogs for APIS CARM Server 4.65
APIS CARM Server 4.65
Service pack V4.65 – 0070 is available now. For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. Click here to download this Service Pack.
How can the CARM-Server help you?
New in CARM Server V4.65 – 0070
- CARM-72: The CARM Web Service can be deactivated using the program “CARMConfig.exe”.
- CARM-73: Emails sent from the Info service concerning module updates now contain the status of the new module.
- CARM-74: Under certain circumstances the CSA Web Publisher reported “The system cannot find the file specified” during an export. This has been fixed.
- CARM-76: An empty module update notification email was sent to module users when the email setting MAPI was used. This has been fixed.
APIS IQ Software 6v0.0.9.6
Changelogs for APIS IQ Software 6
APIS IQ Software 6
Service pack V6.0 – 0.0.9.6 is available now. For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. This service pack can be downloaded from our internet site (https://www.apis-iq.com)
Before updating, please look up the current state of the software:
– state 0.0.8.1 or older: please install Service Pack 0.0.8.2
– state 0.0.8.2 or 0.0.8.3: please install Service Pack 0.0.8.9
New in Version 6.0 – 0.0.9.6
[x] IQ-1214: Types (in a type hierarchy) without instances were not exported. Therefore the type hierarchy was not properly reconstructed during import of an XML file. This is fixed.
APIS CARM Server 3.6v0009
Changelogs for APIS CARM Server 3.6
APIS CARM Server 3.6
For new features and fixed bugs see the list below. Service packs can be downloaded from our internet site (https://www.apis-iq.com)
How can the CARM-Server help you?
CARM-Server V3.6 – 0.0.0.9[x] Under certain circumstances the error “The parameter is incorrect” occured during start of the CARM Server as a Windows system service. This has been fixed.
CARM-Server V3.6 – 0.0.0.6[x] Classification of functions got lost when a module was uploaded to the CARM Server. This has been fixed.
[x] When a certificate is sent by email via „CSS Module Access Rights“, the certificate file will be created automatically if not already present.
[x] Error messages on sending emails were modified to be more meaningful.
[x] CSA Web Publisher: The document setting “Create Web Publisher export files” was not considered, when the setting “Create html export files for all languages available in the fme document” was active for the CARM Server. This has been fixed.
[x] When the CARM Server runs into trouble at startup concerning the configuration file, a shut down of the CARM Server will be performed. To choose a new configuration file is no longer supported.
[x] IQ Explorer: the command “CARM Server | Find newer modules” always failed on the first try even if newer modules were available. This has been fixed.
[x] Access rights of the module categories were ignores when searching for modules using the QI Explorer. This has been fixed.
[x] CARM Administration: Now it is possible to select a data language. For “CSS Catalogues” this is available separately for the client and server data.
[x] Different module categories must not have the same name. This will be checked when entering a category name.
[x] CSA Web Publisher / CSA PDF Publisher: An interval time of 0 deactivates the publisher.
[x] PDF Publisher: if the selected printer or fonts are not available for the server, a warning will be displayed when closing the management dialog of the print jobs.
[x] CSA PDF Publisher: The selected fonts of the CARM Server will be used for the pdf export.
[x] CSA PDF Publisher: Now it is possible to create more than one export jobs. These jobs will be performed consecutively.
[x] CSA PDF Publisher: If more than one export job will be performed, a separate subdirectory will be created at the destination directory.
[x] CARM Server Configuration: Within the tab „Backup“ an option “Activate the extended Error Protocol for the next run of a CARM Server agent” is available now. This option enforces an ERRORS.LOG file to be written, if an error occurs during the next export. The ERRORS.LOG file is located in the log directory of the CARM Server.
Note: This option will be reset on each start of an agent.[x] CSS Module: A document setting can be used to keep the name of a structure element, when a module will be updated.
[x] CSS Module: Embedded documents, which are referenced within a module, will be uploaded to the CARM Server. When downloading a module from the CARM Server the embedded documents will be integrated in the fme file.
[x] CSS Module / Web Interface: The selected interface language of the CARM Server is now also used for the web interface and for the displayed data within the web interface.
CARM Server V3.6 – 0.0.0.2
[x] Module categiries access rights:
Access rights now can be assiged to module categories. The access rights can be activated via CARM Server settings in “CSS Module”. The Services Manager was extended by a new editor named “CSS Module Access Rights Management”. This editor is only available if the Admin user and allows to define access rights for module categories using the module certificates.
A detailed description will be available at www.apis-iq.com (Customers’ Section|Downloads|Documents).